I am finally sick of the nfl and it’s bs

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Did not even watch a single game this weekend or even check the scores

They don’t even have a kickoff anymore . It’s all in the end zone on kicks now .
It destroyed the game

Then you add in the woke nonsense and insane salaries and it’s garbage

I won’t 100 percent quit until the Lions suck again

They don’t even have a kickoff anymore . It’s all in the end zone on kicks now .
It destroyed the game

Then you add in the woke nonsense and insane salaries and it’s garbage

I won’t 100 percent quit until the Lions suck again
I like the new kick-off rules.

How the NFL's dynamic kickoff works ◾ The kick: Only the kicker and the returner (s) can move before the ball hits the ground or touches a returner. No fair catches are allowed. ◾ The kick: Touchbacks in the end zone start five yards farther up the the field at the 30-yard line.

The name sounds leftist though.

The Saints mopped the floor with the Cowboys scoring something like 44 points on them!
Last week, Pittsburgh nearly set a record kicking 6 field goals + 6-7 sacks of the Atlanta QB!

They don’t even have a kickoff anymore .
Sure they do. And the ball is placed either at the 20, 30, or 40 yard line now according to this formula:

Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 3.55.09 PM.png

Punt returners must now carry slide rules. :smoke:

It gets tiresome. I mostly watch college football now, but a lot of PC is also there.

I'm American Indian, and can say that no one I know cared one iota about American Indian names as nicknames. I think there was a poll a few years back showing that 90% of American Indians did not care. It was mostly a vocal minority.

So I say bring back the nicknames, logos, mascots, and chants. Hey, we're also fans!

Forum List

Back