I am genuinely worried about Trump

I'm disappointed once again with the far right who are unable to comprehend the topic of this thread.

Maybe they're just too pissed off to be using whatever brain cells they may have left....

My point was and is that FIRST, I don;t like any kind of violence in our political sphere....and, SECOND, since I want Trump to lose and lose badly, I know that even a lame attempt on him would actually make him a "martyr".

Yeah, that's true too. If Trump were assassinated, they'd build statues around him and his 3rd grade comprehension of how government functions.

Threatening someone's life, especially the President or a prominent candidate is ugly, it's a sign that we have some problems in our society.

Well, imagine how the rest of us feel about an OP feigning concern for the welfare and safety of Donald Trump. As for the big problems in our society, one of them would be lack of sincerity.

Threatening someone's life, especially the President or a prominent candidate is ugly, it's a sign that we have some problems in our society.

Well, imagine how the rest of us feel about an OP feigning concern for the welfare and safety of Donald Trump. As for the big problems in our society, one of them would be lack of sincerity.

Dick, it's not about Trump. Pull your head out of your diaper and look at the bigger picture.

Here is a link to the video for those who either haven't seen it or choose to laugh it off.

Trump Supporter Issues Threatening Message to GOP Nominee Live on the Air

I look forward to Trump losing, I want 'Nate from Virginia' to lose and I want him to lose so bad that he slinks back under whatever rock he came out of and if we're lucky he never sees the light of day again.

THANK YOU, happyJoy.......for finding the link.....and I couldn't agree with you more about Trump's "slinking"...but NOT physical harm.

Quite pathetic really, that you were so lazy as to have someone else find the link for you.

Bro, do you even Google?

Bro, do you even have a reason to post in this thread or are you too lazy to have an actual opinion about Nate from Virginia?

Poor comeback, Joy.

I had plenty of opinions, but "Nate from Virginia" decided he would call me names instead. And correct spelling like my overly scrutinizing second grade teacher used to do.

I'm disappointed once again with the far right who are unable to comprehend the topic of this thread.

Maybe they're just too pissed off to be using whatever brain cells they may have left....

My point was and is that FIRST, I don;t like any kind of violence in our political sphere....and, SECOND, since I want Trump to lose and lose badly, I know that even a lame attempt on him would actually make him a "martyr".

Yeah, that's true too. If Trump were assassinated, they'd build statues around him and his 3rd grade comprehension of how government functions.

Prosecution's Exhibit A:

Here we have evidence of the defense clearly showing no concern about the welfare and safety of Donald Trump. Insisting, rather, on attacking the intelligence of his supporters.

Poor comeback, Joy.

I had plenty of opinions, but "Nate from Virginia" decided he would call me names instead. And correct spelling like my overly scrutinizing second grade teacher used to do.

See, it is lack of comprehension......

Nate from Virginia is the moronic caller threatening Trump.....

On the other hand, I am NAT who has you so pissed off that you're probably spitting at your screen while typing.

Last edited:
Dick, it's not about Trump.

Well, what was this thread about then? How clueless can you be?

Ultimately it's about political assassination and how, you know, it's a bad thing as an understatement let's start with undemocratic.

Secondly, it's about the far right nut jobs responding in this thread who don't appear to comprehend the subject.

Third, finally, yes, it's about not making a martyr out of Trump and of all people I'm sure Trump signs onto this the most.

Funny, I thought you were Nate. I mean, you showing such a complete and utter lack of regard for honesty in expressing concern for the health and safety of Trump.

It may be time for you to go to bed...or under your bed. LOL

Here is a link to the video for those who either haven't seen it or choose to laugh it off.

I look forward to Trump losing, I want 'Nate from Virginia' to lose and I want him to lose so bad that he slinks back under whatever rock he came out of and if we're lucky he never sees the light of day again.

THANK YOU, happyJoy.......for finding the link.....and I couldn't agree with you more about Trump's "slinking"...but NOT physical harm.

The slinking I was actually referring to the caller. Trump...if he just isn't President then I'm happy.

Spare us your bs.

You prove my point. Threatening someone's life, especially the President or a prominent candidate is ugly, it's a sign that we have some problems in our society. It's not bs, it's not something that should every be status quo. And yes, it's happened on the left and right, it's rarely considered acceptable.

I find a large number of 21st century 'liberals' to be very hollow and self absorbed much like Obama and Clinton.
They only care about their own hemisphere so to speak. And yes there those on the right with the same problem.

That being said kill the pigs fry'em like bacon, being only concerned about minority deaths at the hands of police (which is minute to say the least) Not vetting people who want to come, just let anyone in, using sanctuary cities to cover criminal activity of illegals and so on is not being addressed by either political party. And that is what concerns me. I don't hold with death threats against public officals either, just so you know.

Ultimately it's about political assassination and how, you know, it's a bad thing as an understatement let's start with undemocratic.

Right, which I thought I made clear in my second post. You're just now getting around to that?

Secondly, it's about the far right nut jobs responding in this thread who don't appear to comprehend the subject.

Really? Instead of issuing rebuttals, you insist on calling people names.

Third, finally, yes, it's about not making a martyr out of Trump and of all people I'm sure Trump signs onto this the most.

What? I must be one of the nutjobs on this thread who didn't understand a word of that.

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

amazing you've managed to pull so many lefties into this thread , that supports & legitimizes a Glen Beck story !
monkey see - monkey do i guess.......... ha!

have you signed up for Beck's radio & internet tv too ? :eek:

Nate from Virginia is the moronic caller threatening Trump.....

Funny, I thought you were Nate. I mean, you showing such a complete and utter lack of regard for honesty in expressing concern for the health and safety of Trump.

No, yo;

The slinking I was actually referring to the caller. Trump...if he just isn't President then I'm happy.

Spare us your bs.

You prove my point. Threatening someone's life, especially the President or a prominent candidate is ugly, it's a sign that we have some problems in our society. It's not bs, it's not something that should every be status quo. And yes, it's happened on the left and right, it's rarely considered acceptable.

I find a large number of 21st century 'liberals' to be very hollow and self absorbed much like Obama and Clinton.
They only care about their own hemisphere so to speak. And yes there those on the right with the same problem.

That being said kill the pigs fry'em like bacon, being only concerned about minority deaths at the hands of police (which is minute to say the least) Not vetting people who want to come, just let anyone in, using sanctuary cities to cover criminal activity of illegals and so on is not being addressed by either political party. And that is what concerns me. I don't hold with death threats against public officals either, just so you know.

That's fascinating. Not one word has anything to do with this thread.

I heard the caller on a taping of the call yesterday and then again today....

And HOPEFULLY the secret service or fbi are investigating him because truthfully, his threat sounded REAL to me and not just someone mouthing off, his anger was deep and anyone listening to him could hear it, imo.

I don't think anyone should be complacent about that caller and write him off...it was....it was scary, honestly it was...it gave me the chills.

Right, which I thought I made clear in my second post. You're just now getting around to that?

Really? Instead of issuing rebuttals, you insist on calling people names.

What? I must be one of the nutjobs on this thread who didn't understand a word of that.

Your second post is about Clinton. For better or worse, this isn't about Clinton. This is about a far right wing nut threatening a political candidate who may be 'pivoting' for a mainstream audience.

There is nothing to rebut in your posts because you're not even on topic.

I heard the caller on a taping of the call yesterday and then again today....

And HOPEFULLY the secret service or fbi are investigating him because truthfully, his threat sounded REAL to me and not just someone mouthing off, his anger was deep and anyone listening to him could hear it, imo.

I don't think anyone should be complacent about that caller and write him off...it was....it was scary, honestly it was...it gave me the chills.

I fully agree.....Now right wingers don't have to believe my concern......I really couldn't care less what some moron may think about my incentive and opinions....However, they're missing the point that I am concerned that any attempt on Trump would actually BOOST his standing, which I obviously do not want.

When Trump builds a wall do you think he will put a big T on it?

Certainly....but only...as Trump himself stated......the wall should be "beautiful"..........(and Paid for by Mexico, no less.) LOL

Forum List

Back