I am God! crowd erupts as comedian Michelle Wolf mocks her aborted child encourages people to try it

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) FaithWire – Michelle Wolf is no stranger to controversy. The little-known comedienne gained her big break last year with a routine at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Fair to say, it didn’t go down well, not least because much of her subject matter consisted of personally insulting people and making a mockery of abortion. A year later, and Wolf still deems it appropriate to hit hard on the controversial subject. In her new Netflix stand-up, “Joke Show,”

‘I Am God!’: Crowd Erupts as Comedian Michelle Wolf Mocks Her Aborted Child, Encourages People to ‘Try It’

You see when pigs break down society you will see the uncaring, no compassion for other people or human beings, take God out of the nation and watch the SHIT HOLE you end up living stupid mother fkrs!!

Look what happens when you pass laws that let you fk whatever you want chit on the streets, trans story hours... Yeah, morons if you don't wake up and get the fk out of your MATRIX ................

Guess what's left when it all falls ass hats.

(OPINION) FaithWire – Michelle Wolf is no stranger to controversy. The little-known comedienne gained her big break last year with a routine at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Fair to say, it didn’t go down well, not least because much of her subject matter consisted of personally insulting people and making a mockery of abortion. A year later, and Wolf still deems it appropriate to hit hard on the controversial subject. In her new Netflix stand-up, “Joke Show,”

‘I Am God!’: Crowd Erupts as Comedian Michelle Wolf Mocks Her Aborted Child, Encourages People to ‘Try It’

You see when pigs break down society you will see the uncaring, no compassion for other people or human beings, take God out of the nation and watch the SHIT HOLE you end up living stupid mother fkrs!!

Look what happens when you pass laws that let you fk whatever you want chit on the streets, trans story hours... Yeah, morons if you don't wake up and get the fk out of your MATRIX ................

This Wolf THING is despicable and dreadful. Other than that she seems to be a fine human being..........

maybe she will get struck by lightening.
What if that isn't enough? Two days after my 20th birthday, my mom's car was hit by lightning while she and I were both still in it and we lived to tell about it, thank the Lord. We were told that if the lightning had hit the gas line, our story would've had a more fatal ending.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

The comedian looks like she has came from out of a bad relationship. That she don't care about life anymore. But she is expressing her feelings through her stage performance, trying to pretend that she doesn't have anymore bad feelings towards that relationship. But people like this, that you have to ignore. They are not in their right mind. Women are the hardest ones to get over a bad relationship. Because they can carry a grudge to their grave.

th
b87f370e5ba6b69e8fbad7c6263bfe3b4fc72aea_hq.gif

giphy.gif

maybe she will get struck by lightening.

Looks like she already did....Look at her hair!!!

shutterstock_624268517-1000x640.jpg
YIKES!!! :21: Man, she is so ugly, she'd have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink!!:21: Thank God she aborted her offspring we don't need any more of that walking around. No 'rack' either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back