I am going to wear mask at work

Covid , flu and RSV are skyrocketing

I am around over 100 people a day

time for the mask ( K 95 ) one at work
Be careful of the masked customers, especially the ones with guns out.

You should wear a respirator. It will prevent any infection thru the eyes.
Also wear a hazmat suit.
It will prevent any flu virus from getting on your skin or hair.

a372b5588ce85c10183e9ecaf7eae0b1.jpg

I work in an elementary school and have for 30 years. I am around young children all day long. Covid. Flu. RSV. Strep. Noravirus. And the more exotic diseases like impetigo, lice, fifth disease, hand-foot-mouth disease.

There is no way--I repeat, no way--I am putting those Chinese-made things over my face again so I can breathe in their chemicals and plastics. No. Way.

Better?

Sleep, exercise, good food, vitamins, and yes, a positive outlook. And if you DO get sick, zinc early on.

If you believe all of that, you are well and truly locked into Mass Formation Psychosis and you have lost interest in science and the results of that process .

Even the latest so called Covid mutations are no more virulent than those of your common H1N1 cold .

As for RSV -- this essentially only affects toddlers under the age of two and comes with zero serious outcomes when caught early and among all youngsters without serious comorbidities .

There are plenty of treatments costing only pennies which will virtually guarantee that you can never catch any of these diseases which have you in a high state of hysteria .
They all revolve around daily use of anti viral, anti inflammatory and anti oxidant, inexpensive treatments . But I feel absolutely confident that nothing will change your present locked mind- set .

GOOD LITTLE SLAVE YOU ARE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MILLIONS OF DEATHS, AND BILLIOS SOON. INCL. DEAD FETUSES FROM THE JABBED MOMS.
People have personal choices and if the Op want to wear a mask ( I suggest full body Burka instead and he is a male ) then that is their choice and if you don’t want to that is your choice.

Forum List

Back