I am new here

AveMaria02

Rookie
Nov 19, 2013
Hello everyone. I am new here. You can call me AveMaria02 or AveMaria, whichever. Anyway, I am a lady from Indiana of the United States. I am 31 years old. I am disabled. I have mental illnesses and physical conditions as my disabilities. One of the main issues I have is chronic pain from a condition called Fibromyalgia.

I am a devout, conservative, orthodox, traditional, and charismatic Roman Catholic. I believe everything that the Catholic Church teaches and my religious beliefs play a huge role in my political beliefs.

Welcome to USMB, Ave Maria! Hope you enjoy the boards! :)
butterfly.gif

Hello everyone. I am new here. You can call me AveMaria02 or AveMaria, whichever. Anyway, I am a lady from Indiana of the United States. I am 31 years old. I am disabled. I have mental illnesses and physical conditions as my disabilities. One of the main issues I have is chronic pain from a condition called Fibromyalgia.

I am a devout, conservative, orthodox, traditional, and charismatic Roman Catholic. I believe everything that the Catholic Church teaches and my religious beliefs play a huge role in my political beliefs.

Hi Keed.

Hi Ave Maria! Welcome! Hope you stick around. I think you will like it here although it can get pretty gnarly at times. However, there are some wonderful people here and they will make you laugh when you feel like crying. :)

Hello and Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy posting here. And, listen to your pope, he is a very wise man, indeed!

Forum List

Back