I am so Sick of Hearing Racists Tell Their Lies

I know four black professionals who are among the most intelligent people I have ever met. Race is an artificial construct unsupported by science.

If race doesn't exist how do you liberals justify affirmative action?

Race exists, no one sane has suggested it doesn't. Affirmative Action is a remedy for institutional racism. [are you brain dead?]

It "exists" insofar as physical characteristics. It has little or no bearing on intellect.

Race is an artificial construct. Culture is not. Unfortunately there is a "black" culture that embraces violence as a way of life. Black professionals do not belong to this culture, or if they do, they keep it to themselves. I've known a few like that too.

This culture was germinated in some kind of "We are OWED" mentality and grew from there.

Let me add my voice to this.

I grew up in southern California in a mixed-race neighborhood.
I spent 23 years in the Army serving with men and women where color or race means absolutely nothing.
I read about it but never experienced racism first-hand - UNTIL I drove the local city bus and then a taxi.

It's truly sad such things exist. It's also sad that I find it existing in minorities far more than in the whites I've encountered.

:eusa_whistle:

I know four black professionals who are among the most intelligent people I have ever met. Race is an artificial construct unsupported by science.

Race exists, no one sane has suggested it doesn't. Affirmative Action is a remedy for institutional racism. [are you brain dead?]

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to score poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to perform poorly in public schools, even when they are well financed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight time the white rate? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate? :confused:

I'm SICK of hearing about blacks wanting a double standard as they can't raise their CHILDREN! If you want to screw=get ready to be a father!
I"M SICK OF HEARING all these MURDERS and RAPES of innocent people. The people that do this shit MUST be going to prison.
I'm sick of seeing young blacks getting blown away from black thugs. Yet the community doesn't want to do anything about it.

I'm sick of people telling me to just accept this shit. Fuck you jim.

Last edited:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to score poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to perform poorly in public schools, even when they are well financed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight time the white rate? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate? :confused:

Blacks use this excuse as they don't want to face reality. This reality would be a lot of work for a very lazy and brainwashed people.

-Many of them don't want to go to school as that's hard @ shit! No father to push them either.
-No father so they rely on the fucking gangs to raise them. How fucking sad.
-They have no morals and don't care about their surroundings.

Yet we're suppose to not enforce the law and excuse this shit??? Give me a fucking break!

Last edited:

I don't.I hired women and men of any nationality that would do the work, and paid them based upon experience and performance..

Me too. This is the way it should be done. :cool:

There is a certain irony when only whites are considered capable of being racist, when you take account for world population whites are actually in the minority.

I worked in a nursing facility a few years back that had a variety of people from damn near every culture around the globe, and most stereotyped every other culture. I found it amusing that the African blacks literally hated the American blacks and vice-versa. I joked with both groups that in America there was not supposed to be blacks hating blacks, they were supposed to gang up together on whitey.

There was a time in the past that people could joke about stereotypes. Remember All in the Family and The Jeffersons? Try putting a show like that now in today's everyone is a victim pussy mentality. I guess the only ones who can joke about race now is the likes of Chris Rock.

I have Utah reactionaries keep wanting to tell me their racist nonsense. Because I lived in the south for so many decades, they think that I am conservative like them. They don't get it. They make the Texas KKK look liberal. But that is another story.

Yes, there are liberal racists, and, yes, there are reactionary racists. jimbowie is one. He is also a homophobe.

Last edited:
I think weak white people who make racism an issue are the ones who empower racist blacks and the two end up feeding off of each other. I don't condone racism, but I don't obsess over it either.

You know there is a huge middle ground between 'obsessing' and condoning.

Not really, some racist African Americans are keenly aware that when race ceases to be an issue things like affirmative action must be curtailed, it's why there will always be racists on both sides of the fence and as I said, they will continue to feed off of each other. If you want to place yourself on a pedestal as a white champion for African American Rights, more power to you. But when you've spent as much time in African American neighborhoods, and have known as many African Americans as I have you will realize they are probably laughing at you for being so naive. Racism will never cease to exist because America stupidly chose to attach feel good handouts like affirmative action to it, and racist African American leaders know they must keep the illusion of racism, or lose the goodies. Sadly... It is that simple.

It is sad that speaking out for the civil rights of fellow citizens is mocked as 'standing on a pedestal'. Yeah, dude, if that is what it takes is to stand on some fucking pedestal I will stand there, but I merely prefer a soap box, no pedestal needed.

When one group of Americans is getting denied their rights by law, then we are all in jeopardy of the same suppression. To defend the rights of minorities is merely a way of defending MY OWN rights as well.

It "exists" insofar as physical characteristics. It has little or no bearing on intellect.

The basic concept of categorizing objects into useful categories requires there to be enough differentiation between the categories that it have significant impact.

Were I categorizing automobiles for sale I would not separate them by the color of their paint jobs, but on whether they are trucks, sedans, sports cars, motorcycles, etc.

A skinny white American has more in common physiologically with a skinny black American than he has with a short fat European white due to diet, metabolism, etc.

If it were legal to discriminate racially, and my doctor would not treat black patients, then I would find a new doctor. Not because the guy was a racist, but because he is and idiot if he regards skin color as so significant he wont treat a person of different color.

The word race used to be synonymous with ethnicity. But when the lilly white Eurpeans established colonialism due to technological superiority due to first achieving an industrial society, when these whites found it a common theme of white ruling black/darker peoples, the whites jumped to the erroneous conclusion that skin color was a significant factor among people. It is not. Their culture is, but their skin color is not.

Race is an artificial construct. Culture is not. Unfortunately there is a "black" culture that embraces violence as a way of life. Black professionals do not belong to this culture, or if they do, they keep it to themselves. I've known a few like that too.

This culture was germinated in some kind of "We are OWED" mentality and grew from there.

I agree to a point, but there are many blacks who do not subscribe to the black culture you describe and a great many more whites that do. Hip hop would not be so popular were it not for stupid white boys buying all that crap.

I spent 23 years in the Army serving with men and women where color or race means absolutely nothing.
I read about it but never experienced racism first-hand - UNTIL I drove the local city bus and then a taxi.

It's truly sad such things exist. It's also sad that I find it existing in minorities far more than in the whites I've encountered.

It appears to be less common among white Americans only because any time white Americans speak up to defend their rights as members of a race, the libtards go ape-shit-crazy denouncing them and shaming them into silence.

So this racist underground in the white community has been building now for decades, and who knows how prevalent it is now? That is the problem with suppression of an opposing view; you lose the ability to monitor and track the popularity of said opinion.

Thank you for your service, btw.

You're justifying what they do within the inner-cities with the high crime rates. You think this is a fucking joke? They're working on taking the polices ability to get information to go after criminals within new York and you better bet that the crime rate will shoot out of control.

No, violent crimes doesn't matter to these thugs. What matters to them is protecting their kind like they're part of a tribe. There world is upside down.

These people protect murderers and thugs. Logic isn't allowed.

Last edited:

It is institutional because the libtards run everything, and they treat blacks with condescending policies that fail to challenge blacks. BTW your stats are only true of subcategories of blacks, not all categories of blacks, Ethiopian immigrants, for example do not have these problems, nor do most Jamaican immigrants.

Low income would be a better indicator of these problems you describe than race is. Impoverished white wards of the state do as poorly as impoverished black wards of the state. Degreed professional blacks do far better than lower class whites in the categories you mention.

Again, race is not the critical indicator.

It appears to be less common among white Americans only because any time white Americans speak up to defend their rights as members of a race, the libtards go ape-shit-crazy denouncing them and shaming them into silence.

So this racist underground in the white community has been building now for decades, and who knows how prevalent it is now? That is the problem with suppression of an opposing view; you lose the ability to monitor and track the popularity of said opinion.

Thank you for your service, btw.

Do you really believe there's no reason for it? Blacks cause 5 times per capita murder rates and a large percentage of their population defends criminals. Those liberals don't allow for a fair debate with blacks in order to attempt to charge their attitudes ranging from education to violence.

I'm SICK of hearing about blacks wanting a double standard as they can't raise their CHILDREN! If you want to screw=get ready to be a father!
I"M SICK OF HEARING all these MURDERS and RAPES of innocent people. The people that do this shit MUST be going to prison.
I'm sick of seeing young blacks getting blown away from black thugs. Yet the community doesn't want to do anything about it.

I'm sick of people telling me to just accept this shit. Fuck you jim.

I am not telling you to accept it, in fact I am saying the opposite; hold blacks to the same standards as whites and stop the condescending paternal pandering.

It would help if you first read the post before responding to it.

And what kind of racism am I talking about? One co-worker slammed the work of another co-worker (behind his back of course) another co-worker responded that 'well, that's how they are.' THEY, not HE. The first co-worker agreed. Both are liberals, at least they were when they had this conversation about twenty years ago. And I over-hear similar things today as well. But only because they think I agree with them and I do not.

Their assumptions about me piss me off more than their stereotyping the work of my friends based on nothing more than racism.

Blacks use this excuse as they don't want to face reality. This reality would be a lot of work for a very lazy and brainwashed people.

-Many of them don't want to go to school as that's hard @ shit! No father to push them either.
-No father so they rely on the fucking gangs to raise them. How fucking sad.
-They have no morals and don't care about their surroundings.

Yet we're suppose to not enforce the law and excuse this shit??? Give me a fucking break!

And the same exact thing can be said of whites, 'many of them'.

Matthew, you sound lost and confused here.

It is institutional because the libtards run everything, and they treat blacks with condescending policies that fail to challenge blacks. BTW your stats are only true of subcategories of blacks, not all categories of blacks, Ethiopian immigrants, for example do not have these problems, nor do most Jamaican immigrants.

Low income would be a better indicator of these problems you describe than race is. Impoverished white wards of the state do as poorly as impoverished black wards of the state. Degreed professional blacks do far better than lower class whites in the categories you mention.

Again, race is not the critical indicator.

Why is it always the white mans job to wipe the negro's ass? I thought we were going to be under one law that we all must respect, but no as a very large percentage of this group doesn't care. They have far higher crime rates within most all categories, certainly as you say some groups have far higher or lower violent crimes, but much higher then any other group. Did you know that even rich blacks score(70k-90k per year) score near whites making 20-30k per year on the SAT? This would of course put them at a disadvantage and lead to crime. I studied this subject pretty intensely for a number of years as a hobby so I think I'd know. Some professional blacks maybe???

Crime is bad the last time I checked. How do we charge this is the question we must work to find. Right now Trayvon witch hunts can only hurt this.

Forum List

Back