I am so Sick of Hearing Racists Tell Their Lies

I have Utah reactionaries keep wanting to tell me their racist nonsense. Because I lived in the south for so many decades, they think that I am conservative like them. They don't get it. They make the Texas KKK look liberal. But that is another story.

Yes, there are liberal racists, and, yes, there are reactionary racists. jimbowie is one. He is also a homophobe.

Jake Starkey the fucking liar has finally come to this thread to derail it with his stupid bullshit, accusing people of almost random lies.

I don't give a shit what liars like you try to think, Starkey.

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to score poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to perform poorly in public schools, even when they are well financed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight time the white rate? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate? :confused:

Blacks use this excuse as they don't want to face reality. This reality would be a lot of work for a very lazy and brainwashed people.

-Many of them don't want to go to school as that's hard @ shit! No father to push them either.
-No father so they rely on the fucking gangs to raise them. How fucking sad.
-They have no morals and don't care about their surroundings.

Yet we're suppose to not enforce the law and excuse this shit??? Give me a fucking break!

And the same exact thing can be said of whites, 'many of them'.

Matthew, you sound lost and confused here.

72% of black dads compared to 25% of whites. How is that the same?

I'm SICK of hearing about blacks wanting a double standard as they can't raise their CHILDREN! If you want to screw=get ready to be a father!
I"M SICK OF HEARING all these MURDERS and RAPES of innocent people. The people that do this shit MUST be going to prison.
I'm sick of seeing young blacks getting blown away from black thugs. Yet the community doesn't want to do anything about it.

I'm sick of people telling me to just accept this shit. Fuck you jim.

I am not telling you to accept it, in fact I am saying the opposite; hold blacks to the same standards as whites and stop the condescending paternal pandering.

It would help if you first read the post before responding to it.

And what kind of racism am I talking about? One co-worker slammed the work of another co-worker (behind his back of course) another co-worker responded that 'well, that's how they are.' THEY, not HE. The first co-worker agreed. Both are liberals, at least they were when they had this conversation about twenty years ago. And I over-hear similar things today as well. But only because they think I agree with them and I do not.

Their assumptions about me piss me off more than their stereotyping the work of my friends based on nothing more than racism.

They must be held to the same standards. I don't believe in screwing over anyone based on race as that's just bad taste.

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to score poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks tend to perform poorly in public schools, even when they are well financed? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight time the white rate? :confused:

How is "institutional racism" responsible for the fact that blacks have an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate? :confused:

It is institutional because the libtards run everything, and they treat blacks with condescending policies that fail to challenge blacks. BTW your stats are only true of subcategories of blacks, not all categories of blacks, Ethiopian immigrants, for example do not have these problems, nor do most Jamaican immigrants.

Low income would be a better indicator of these problems you describe than race is. Impoverished white wards of the state do as poorly as impoverished black wards of the state. Degreed professional blacks do far better than lower class whites in the categories you mention.

Again, race is not the critical indicator.

Why is it always the white mans job to wipe the negro's ass?

Is it? How many negro asses have you wiped? I haven't wiped any. Literally or metaphorically.

I thought we were going to be under one law that we all must respect, but no as a very large percentage of this group doesn't care.

I could say the same thing about gender based law in this country. Where are the battered men shelters? Why does federal funding for battered spouses ignore men who are battered? Why is it that a woman can accuse a man anonymously of having sexually harassed her, and the whole process ignores the right of the man to defend himself against his accusers?

The problem isn't with blacks, it is with the PC establishment who are using these laws to divide and conquer the working class. And it is working, obviously as worker wages and benefits have been sliding since the late 70's.

They have far higher crime rates within most all categories, certainly as you say some groups have far higher or lower violent crimes, but much higher then any other group. Did you know that even rich blacks score(70k-90k per year) score near whites making 20-30k per year on the SAT? This would of course put them at a disadvantage and lead to crime. I studied this subject pretty intensely for a number of years as a hobby so I think I'd know. Some professional blacks maybe???

Can you share a link to this survey (or whatever) you are referring to?

Crime is bad the last time I checked. How do we charge this is the question we must work to find. Right now Trayvon witch hunts can only hurt this.

I don't understand this last statement.

I'm SICK of hearing about blacks wanting a double standard as they can't raise their CHILDREN! If you want to screw=get ready to be a father!
I"M SICK OF HEARING all these MURDERS and RAPES of innocent people. The people that do this shit MUST be going to prison.
I'm sick of seeing young blacks getting blown away from black thugs. Yet the community doesn't want to do anything about it.

I'm sick of people telling me to just accept this shit. Fuck you jim.

I am not telling you to accept it, in fact I am saying the opposite; hold blacks to the same standards as whites and stop the condescending paternal pandering.

It would help if you first read the post before responding to it.

And what kind of racism am I talking about? One co-worker slammed the work of another co-worker (behind his back of course) another co-worker responded that 'well, that's how they are.' THEY, not HE. The first co-worker agreed. Both are liberals, at least they were when they had this conversation about twenty years ago. And I over-hear similar things today as well. But only because they think I agree with them and I do not.

Their assumptions about me piss me off more than their stereotyping the work of my friends based on nothing more than racism.

They must be held to the same standards. I don't believe in screwing over anyone based on race as that's just bad taste.

I agree.

So do you vote Democrat? :D

Blacks use this excuse as they don't want to face reality. This reality would be a lot of work for a very lazy and brainwashed people.

-Many of them don't want to go to school as that's hard @ shit! No father to push them either.
-No father so they rely on the fucking gangs to raise them. How fucking sad.
-They have no morals and don't care about their surroundings.

Yet we're suppose to not enforce the law and excuse this shit??? Give me a fucking break!

I did not say it was the same, I said that the phrase 'many of them' qualifies for both races.

I have Utah reactionaries keep wanting to tell me their racist nonsense. Because I lived in the south for so many decades, they think that I am conservative like them. They don't get it. They make the Texas KKK look liberal. But that is another story.

Yes, there are liberal racists, and, yes, there are reactionary racists. jimbowie is one. He is also a homophobe.

Jake Starkey the fucking liar has finally come to this thread to derail it with his stupid bullshit, accusing people of almost random lies. I don't give a shit what liars like you try to think, Starkey.

You are a random, congenital from birth liar, jimbowie, because you cannot face the man in your mirror.

You made a start about your homophobia then fell short.

Try again. Jesus is the god of a thousand chances. Don't give up.

I did not say it was the same, I said that the phrase 'many of them' qualifies for both races.

Out of that 72% are Black dads in the armed services fighting in other countries.Also out of that 72%,the dads are in prisons or dead,why dont you break it down,matt and tou will see the number go down lower then whites.:confused:

Forum List

Back