'I Am Spartacus' Is Now 'I Am Obama's Heir'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
You know, if Obama had a son, I bet he would look just like Corey Booker... :p

"Cory Booker is betting the path to the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination runs through young people and African-Americans—the same groups that propelled Barack Obama’s campaign.

Mr. Booker’s stump speech recalls “the greatest infrastructure program this country has ever seen, the Underground Railroad” and his family’s history of integrating a New Jersey suburb.
"It’s part of Mr. Booker’s effort to place himself as the inheritor of Mr. Obama’s sunny political coalition."

One interesting message 'Spartacus' tried to sell the crowd of suckers he was pandering to, was that he believed that 'TEARING PEOPLE DOWN & ATTACKING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM AN OPPOSING PARTY WILL NOT WORK.'

“There’s a tribalism that comes where you don’t even care what comes out of the person’s mouth, if they are of the opposite political party, we start to tear them down,” Mr. Booker, 49 years old, said. “It’s not going to work. We’re not going to solve our big political problems unless we find ways to reach out and work together.”

This is coming from the guy who, after admitting he sexually assaulted a woman when he was younger, attempted to destroy Brett Kavanaugh's entire life simply because he was a judge nominated to the USSC by President Trump...

This is coming from a Democrat who's

Party has been carrying out an exposed Conspiracy against the President, attempting to undermine him and our govt while seeking to affect a soft coup since before the Presidential election in 2016.

:p

Cory Booker Stumps in Iowa Seeking Position as Obama’s Heir

Obama's heir of what? Since Oblama doesn't own the govt. the title is well,, stupid.

Last edited:
People need to focus on Booker's policies that he has supported in the past. He may be marketed as Obama's heir. Booker is a neo-liberal to the core.

Warren is the white women indian heir to obama, beto is the white man heir to obama and harris is the black female heir to the obama. I may be missing a few. We dont have the gay obama heir yet.

Obama's heir of what? Since Oblama doesn't own the govt. the title is well stupid.
What he's saying is because he's black he is Obama Junior.

You liberals vote for these maniacs.....now you're wondering along with the rest of us what the heck is wrong with them.
I voted for Trump and sometimes I vote for democrats and sometime I vote for myself but I am no party man and have not been since Reagan taught me they are all liars...

"Cory Booker is betting the path to the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination runs through young people and African-Americans—the same groups that propelled Barack Obama’s campaign.

Mr. Booker’s stump speech recalls “the greatest infrastructure program this country has ever seen, the Underground Railroad” and his family’s history of integrating a New Jersey suburb.
"It’s part of Mr. Booker’s effort to place himself as the inheritor of Mr. Obama’s sunny political coalition."

One interesting message 'Spartacus' tried to sell the crowd of suckers he was pandering to, was that he believed that 'TEARING PEOPLE DOWN & ATTACKING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM AN OPPOSING PARTY WILL NOT WORK.'

“There’s a tribalism that comes where you don’t even care what comes out of the person’s mouth, if they are of the opposite political party, we start to tear them down,” Mr. Booker, 49 years old, said. “It’s not going to work. We’re not going to solve our big political problems unless we find ways to reach out and work together.”

This is coming from the guy who, after admitting he sexually assaulted a woman when he was younger, attempted to destroy Brett Kavanaugh's entire life simply because he was a judge nominated to the USSC by President Trump...

Party has been carrying out an exposed Conspiracy against the President, attempting to undermine him and our govt while seeking to affect a soft coup since before the Presidential election in 2016.

Booker will be out by the first debate. Harris to I think. None of the 30 or so people have a chance. Just relax and watch the show.

Not going to vote for a guy with no wife or kids.

Forum List

Back