"I Am The Chosen One"

Seems that all you conservatives can do when Trump screws something up is deflect to Obama or the Clintons.

We like rubbing your noses in the lower standard Obama and Clinton set. We'll just measure Trump by those same standards. Gone are the days where you people had one standard for Dems and a completely different standard for Reps.

No we don't like or value your immoral standards.

We don't care what you like. Look you people got uppity and mouthed off so now we'll defeat you at the polls and you can just deal with it okay. :eusa_hand:

No the tramp and his republican followers will cheat. Oh some of his supporters will also.

LMAO okay, how specifically will Trump and Trump supporters cheat?
Suppress the vote, and frick up the Post Office and in Mi the Senate says not to count votes till Nov 3rd,

Tramp already put the jinx in the voting mechanism of the US. The democrats will cheat, and he won the popular vote, and illegals voted in CA. What a joke.

and you believe tramp, the biggest fake news mouth and twitter fingers, I imagine the people in high places fear to come out to him due to retribution.

You just can't make this shit up:

Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ to fix U.S. trade imbalance with China

What an ignorant tool.

Thank God Obama would have never said anything like that.....Oh wait....
:link:

That is hardly I am the chosen one and it means we change things, not him. Here listen to the real one.

00:57
come if we wait for some other person or
01:02
if we wait for some other time we are
01:07
the ones we've been waiting for

What an ignorant tool.
Speak for yourself, DL. You're the only tool / fool I see here. Trump has been attacking the problem, he is the only one to do it. It is time for that. Our economy depends on it. Not one useless scumbag democrat ever will, so naturally you'd be against that as Trump has already done enough to get TEN Nobel Prizes by Obama standards.

What an ignorant tool.
Speak for yourself, DL. You're the only tool / fool I see here. Trump has been attacking the problem, he is the only one to do it. It is time for that. Our economy depends on it. Not one useless scumbag democrat ever will, so naturally you'd be against that as Trump has already done enough to get TEN Nobel Prizes by Obama standards.

And he couldn't wait for cheap labor, he had every ware made in China, and I read Ivanka has a lot of patents in Chinas, she must be doing one hell of a business, but I read she has gone to India, Bangladesh and Africa, the China workers are getting too expensive for her.

And then he hired illegals, so he is so Patriotic!!!

Seems that all you conservatives can do when Trump screws something up is deflect to Obama or the Clintons.

We like rubbing your noses in the lower standard Obama and Clinton set. We'll just measure Trump by those same standards. Gone are the days where you people had one standard for Dems and a completely different standard for Reps.

No we don't like or value your immoral standards.

We don't care what you like. Look you people got uppity and mouthed off so now we'll defeat you at the polls and you can just deal with it okay. :eusa_hand:

No the tramp and his republican followers will cheat. Oh some of his supporters will also.

LMAO okay, how specifically will Trump and Trump supporters cheat?
Suppress the vote, and frick up the Post Office and in Mi the Senate says not to count votes till Nov 3rd,

Tramp already put the jinx in the voting mechanism of the US. The democrats will cheat, and he won the popular vote, and illegals voted in CA. What a joke.

and you believe tramp, the biggest fake news mouth and twitter fingers, I imagine the people in high places fear to come out to him due to retribution.

Tissue?

38kl4v.jpg

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

In America, estimates say that Chinese suppliers make up 70-80 percent of Walmart’s merchandise, leaving less than 20 percent for American-made products.

Walmart makes $34,985 in profit every minute, meaning that Walmart makes $10 million in profit approximately every five hours.

More than 100 U.S. jobs were displaced for every actual or promised job created through Walmart's Investing in American Jobs initiative.

YEAH , THATS SHOWING THOSE BASTARDS !

stfu idiotboi -

You are about 15 chess moves behind president Trump simpleton.
That moron Trump could never learn to play chess

More virus on its way Who will Trump blame now ? We know he takes no responsibility

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

In America, estimates say that Chinese suppliers make up 70-80 percent of Walmart’s merchandise, leaving less than 20 percent for American-made products.

Walmart makes $34,985 in profit every minute, meaning that Walmart makes $10 million in profit approximately every five hours.

More than 100 U.S. jobs were displaced for every actual or promised job created through Walmart's Investing in American Jobs initiative.

YEAH , THATS SHOWING THOSE BASTARDS !

stfu idiotboi -

You are about 15 chess moves behind president Trump simpleton.
That moron Trump could never learn to play chess

Hungry Hippo is more suited to Donald's intellect. :D

hungry-hippos.gif

ones-playing-chess-the-other-is-a-4-year-old-38435805.png

Forum List

Back