🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I believe Putin more than Bill, W, O, and Hillary summed together

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Putin tells the truth about

1. 911 - inside (Zionist) job, towers and 7 demo-ed, cruise missile hit Pentagon
2. ISIS - Mossad agent Simon Elliott is really al Baghdadi, which explains why ISIS never hits ISRAEL and just promotes Muslim killing Muslim
3. global warming - fraud - gave us the ClimateGate emails

While Putin can never be fully trusted, he has a lot more credibility than our last 3 Presidents summed together, which will become 4 if "crooked" Hillary wins

• Banned
Do you realize that were thousands of eye witnesses to the plane hitting the Pentagon on 9/11?

Parroting is not proof.

You are arguing that the 757 approached the Pentagon 8 feet off the ground (which puts the plane's engines IN THE GROUND) at 400 mph flown by an amateur who said "I don't need to learn how to take off or land, I just need to learn how to steer."

This is what you believe

caused this

and that the object in front of the swirling smoke on the upper right of the below shot is really a 757 and not a cruise missile...

LAdexter writes that "I believe Putin more than Bill, W, O, and Hillary summed together".

As a communist, of course he does.

• Banned
Yeah, Newt Gingrich's biggest supporter here is a communist...

LOL!!!

The more truth exposes Zionism, the more Zionism exposes itself. Check with your rabbi if calling me a commie is good politics - LOL!!!

Putin tells the truth about

1. 911 - inside (Zionist) job, towers and 7 demo-ed, cruise missile hit Pentagon
2. ISIS - Mossad agent Simon Elliott is really al Baghdadi, which explains why ISIS never hits ISRAEL and just promotes Muslim killing Muslim
3. global warming - fraud - gave us the ClimateGate emails

While Putin can never be fully trusted, he has a lot more credibility than our last 3 Presidents summed together, which will become 4 if "crooked" Hillary wins
Did you ask him about using poison from nuke material?

Gingrich spurns your nonsense. If you support Putin, you are a communist, and calling your such is great politics..

• Banned
Ask the Mossad - they know who I am, but cannot explain why I still have a pulse after 17 attempts...

Everyone who fails to parrot the lies of the Israeli owned "US media" is "crazy."

Just don't check Jake's tax return from 2001, because all the defense stocks, gold, oil, and long bonds he bought in the first half of 2001 did really really well for him...

Forum List

Back