I bought 2 Chevy's because having a car built here was important to me....Trump bought

I stopped buying American and Japanese cars years ago. American cars used to break down like crazy and their service was horrible, and Japanese cars don't handle and have the right "feel" of the when you're driving, breaking, or taking turns. Plus the transmission switches very awkwardly between gears. I've switched between various German brands, from Audi to BMW, but in the last two decades I've only purchased Mercedes. I have to tell you that even Mercedes isn't what it was in the old days, it does have it's issues, but their service and safety features are no. 1.

The car that has the most American made parts is the Tesla. As the battery factory in Reno will push the amount of Made in America in the Tesla to over 90%. Second is the Ford 150, at about 75%.

Tesla is far too expensive for ordinary folks and far too inadequate for traveling out of your neighborhood.

I don't know about that, because Tesla now has a car that is capable of going 315 miles on a single charge. In the Navy, whenever you used a privately owned vehicle (i.e. car, truck, etc.), you were paid mileage and given travel time at the rate of 350 miles per day.

315 miles for a single charge ain't bad.

Tesla Unveils Electric-Car Battery With a 315-Mile Range

Have you ever paid more taxes than the law required you to do?
Most of us do. Because few of the 99% can afford the kind of legal skill required to avoid paying the so-called "fair share." This is why the Tax Code inhabits two volumes with a combined total of 2,700 pages.
A flat tax, no exceptions, no exemptions no excuses will fix all of that.

A "flat tax" occurring within its accepted definition will necessarily favor the One Percent. Unless you inhabit that category you would be far better off with a progressive tax -- having a minimum of essential exemptions.

At present the middle class, as well as the U.S. Economy in general, would be best served by a progressive tax having a 97% imposition on the One Percent. This would be needed until the economy is stabilized and the middle class is restored to the status it enjoyed from the late 1940s to the mid-1980s -- which is when Reagan imposed "trickle down" economics (which has proven to be "siphon up" economics).

Don't be deluded by the "flat tax" component of the brainwash imposed by the One Percent on its right-wing water-carriers. It would effectively destroy the middle class in short order.

Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

Because the state of America is important to him. Really?

He didn't avoid paying taxes. But you already knew that. He paid what he owed based on the regulations and exemptions of the tax code. I assure you, I fill long form and take each exemption I'm entitled to and don't pay a penny more than required. I'm sure you cut them a check in addition to what you owe because you're such a stand up guy.

Now go ahead and ignore the truth and be the good little partisan nutter you are and deny what I just wrote!

Whether it was legal, or George Soros did it too or Billy Bush made him do it is of no consequence.

Trump showed what was important to him and not one time in his life did he opt to do it for the American People. His steel is from China but he cares about American workers, just not enough to pay a little more. His manufacturing is overseas because he cares about American jobs, just not enough to pay a little more. Etc etc

It's sad to see how many liberals have zero understanding of fiduciary responsibility. He is obligated to minimize the overhead and maximize the return. If you can get widgets a penny cheaper from one vendor over another and you make one million widgets, you buy from the lowest vendor. There is no need for you to get a college education in business to understand this. Google it on your smartphone and educate yourself.

What's your next whine?

Have you ever paid more taxes than the law required you to do?
Most of us do. Because few of the 99% can afford the kind of legal skill required to avoid paying the so-called "fair share." This is why the Tax Code inhabits two volumes with a combined total of 2,700 pages.

A flat tax will increase taxes on those who don't make very much. If your average minimum wage worker was to pay a flat tax, it would double their taxes. Currently, people who make around 18,000/yr (minimum wage), pay about 900 dollars in taxes according to the tax chart from 2015. If we went to a flat tax of 10 percent, it would cost that person making minimum wage 1,800 in taxes, which is double what they currently pay.

And...............a ten percent flat tax would actually lower the current tax rate on the rich.

Ok, so you owned 2 American made cars. What about the other cars have you've owned? I currently drive a Hundai, so it would be silly for me to hate on Trump for not owning an American car.

I wonder how many people actually never owned a car made outside the US. I assume it's less than 1%. Something tells me you aren't going to get anywhere with this tactic, closedcaption.

How many different excuses are you going to employ?
How many questions are you going to avoid?

All the ones that dont matter

You must work for the MSM. They avoid anything inconvenient to their agenda too.

Now go ahead and ignore the truth and be the good little partisan nutter you are and deny what I just wrote!

Whether it was legal, or George Soros did it too or Billy Bush made him do it is of no consequence.

Trump showed what was important to him and not one time in his life did he opt to do it for the American People. His steel is from China but he cares about American workers, just not enough to pay a little more. His manufacturing is overseas because he cares about American jobs, just not enough to pay a little more. Etc etc

It's sad to see how many liberals have zero understanding of fiduciary responsibility. He is obligated to minimize the overhead and maximize the return. If you can get widgets a penny cheaper from one vendor over another and you make one million widgets, you buy from the lowest vendor. There is no need for you to get a college education in business to understand this. Google it on your smartphone and educate yourself.

What's your next whine?

Yeah he is obligated to minimize the overhead and maximize the return when that is all you care about. But dont do everything to take care of yourself and then say "Oh I've changed I want to help you now"

When he had every opportunity to obligate himself to helping the little guy and declined for 70 years lmao. Its like a 70 year old whore telling you that sex is sacred only when going for the job of President of the Chastity club

Ok, so you owned 2 American made cars. What about the other cars have you've owned? I currently drive a Hundai, so it would be silly for me to hate on Trump for not owning an American car.

I wonder how many people actually never owned a car made outside the US. I assume it's less than 1%. Something tells me you aren't going to get anywhere with this tactic, closedcaption.

You must work for the MSM. They avoid anything inconvenient to their agenda too.

Laugh out loud o_O

What's your next whine?

Yeah he is obligated to minimize the overhead and maximize the return when that is all you care about. But dont do everything to take care of yourself and then say "Oh I've changed I want to help you now"

When he had every opportunity to obligate himself to helping the little guy and declined for 70 years lmao. Its like a 70 year old whore telling you that sex is sacred only when going for the job of President of the Chastity club

Wow! You really don't understand business at all do you? He wasn't taking care of just himself. He has a responsibility to his stockholders and if he fails in that responsibility, he can be taken to court. You do realize that he is running to be POTUS now and not the owner of a business, correct? That's why his emphasis is different. Anything else you need explained to you?

What's your next whine?

Wow! You really don't understand business at all do you? He wasn't taking care of just himself. He has a responsibility to his stockholders and if he fails in that responsibility, he can be taken to court. You do realize that he is running to be POTUS now and not the owner of a business, correct? That's why his emphasis is different. Anything else you need explained to you?

If making America great again is important to him he would take steps that show actions toward that goal. Words dont mean anything.
Dont sit here and tell me Trump HAD to use Chinese steel...it was a choice and he decided that America first didnt rank high up there until his 70th year on earth

What's your next whine?

If making America great again is important to him he would take steps that show actions toward that goal. Words dont mean anything.
Dont sit here and tell me Trump HAD to use Chinese steel...it was a choice and he decided that America first didnt rank high up there until his 70th year on earth

Oh, I see. You're going to go with being willfully ignorant and stick with your preconceived and uninformed notions. Toodles!

Wrong! The truth is you avoid questions that make your positions look foolish.

Wrong! My auto history has dick to do with my support for American jobs idiot. This is nothing more than the bullshit you pull when someone is against Global warming and you ask if they ride their bikes everywhere.
Your auto history isn't important, but Trump's IS?

I have a Chevy Trailblazer, Five Subarus, a Chevy short bed, a classic chevy step side, a ford mustang ragtop, and just sold a dodge durango.

My car's might be foreign, but I spend 80% of my money on locally owned companies. My neighbors restaurants, the local gal who makes custom cakes (yes I regularly commission "wedding cakes" for no reason other than to help her out,) I also buy tons of popcorn from the neighboring store owned by another neighbor. I pay a weekly visit to the local butcher, who's been in business here for some 25 years and is passing down to his sons. I buy tons of vegetables from the local farmers who set up in the parking lot by the butcher every summer.

You want to talk about "supporting" America, then you look to your community as much as feasible, that does not mean you have to go without things because they are /not/ locally made.

What's your next whine?

Oh, I see. You're going to go with being willfully ignorant and stick with your preconceived and uninformed notions. Toodles!

Let me sum it up so you can understand: Actions Speak Louder than Words.

Forum List

Back