I bought 2 Chevy's because having a car built here was important to me....Trump bought

Ok, so you owned 2 American made cars. What about the other cars have you've owned? I currently drive a Hundai, so it would be silly for me to hate on Trump for not owning an American car.

I wonder how many people actually never owned a car made outside the US. I assume it's less than 1%. Something tells me you aren't going to get anywhere with this tactic, closedcaption.

Ok, so you owned 2 American made cars. What about the other cars have you've owned? I currently drive a Hundai, so it would be silly for me to hate on Trump for not owning an American car.

I wonder how many people actually never owned a car made outside the US. I assume it's less than 1%. Something tells me you aren't going to get anywhere with this tactic, closedcaption.

How many different excuses are you going to employ?

Have you ever paid more taxes than the law required you to do?

Trump has never helped anyone do anything ever and hes a millionaire. If he wanted change he could do it. Instead he spent his money on side stepping America and buying favors that help the less fortunate....just kidding...it was only to help himself

I repeat slowly, so you can understand and hopefully give straight answer:

HAVE YOU EVER PAID MORE TAXES THAN THE LAW REQUIRED TO DO?

I have never skipped out on paying Income tax while pretending that deficits matter then blaming it on George Soros. You dont control this conversation bruh. Try that shit somewhere else

I never doubted your honesty and the fact that you've always paid your taxes.

BUT --- Have you ever paid MORE than the law required to do?

If you have not, you have no way to criticize Trump for not paying taxes over and above what the law required him to do.

yes I do, he's a billionaire who paid NOTHING. Thats plenty to critisize and if you are using me to compare to Trump you've already lost. He's a billionaire and me? Not so much

The law for you is exactly the same as it is for Trump.

If the law does not require you to pay, you don't have to, whether you are a billionaire or a pauper.

The difference is that Trump takes advantage of the law, while you are bitching about it.

Trump has never helped anyone do anything ever and hes a millionaire. If he wanted change he could do it. Instead he spent his money on side stepping America and buying favors that help the less fortunate....just kidding...it was only to help himself

I have never skipped out on paying Income tax while pretending that deficits matter then blaming it on George Soros. You dont control this conversation bruh. Try that shit somewhere else

If you have not, you have no way to criticize Trump for not paying taxes over and above what the law required him to do.

yes I do, he's a billionaire who paid NOTHING. Thats plenty to critisize and if you are using me to compare to Trump you've already lost. He's a billionaire and me? Not so much
There are 47 million Americans who pay nothing!

That's why I recently bought a Dodge Ram assembled in America!

Uh, wait.

Replace "Assembled in America" with "Assembled in Mexico".

There are 47 million Americans who pay nothing!

And none of them are Billionaires either. Also its legal...isnt that important or not so much for the little people?

Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

Because the state of America is important to him. Really?

You bought cars that were made by GM.

A GM we taxpayers were forced to bail out.

We taxpayers won't see that money again. We were forced to bail out a company and that money was used to pay off their mismanaged pension funds for all those Union workers. They still filed for bankruptcy which they could have done before we taxpayers were forced to bail them out.

If that makes you feel better than Trump then it shows what an idiot you are.

Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

We taxpayers won't see that money again. We were forced to bail out a company and that money was used to pay off their mismanaged pension funds for all those Union workers. They still filed for bankruptcy which they could have done before we taxpayers were forced to bail them out.

And it was still made in America. All your hand wringing on other shit has nothing to do with my decision to buy American. It was to support Americans. Trump decided otherwise and only considered what was good for him.

How many questions are you going to avoid?

All the ones that dont matter

Wrong! The truth is you avoid questions that make your positions look foolish.

Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

And it was still made in America. All your hand wringing on other shit has nothing to do with my decision to buy American. It was to support Americans. Trump decided otherwise and only considered what was good for him.

Bullshit. Tax dollars should never be used to bailout any company for any reason.

Oh and how many American car companies now make their cars out of the country?? Got a number for those "American Cars."

Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

Bullshit. Tax dollars should never be used to bailout any company for any reason.

Oh and how many American car companies now make their cars out of the country?? Got a number for those "American Cars."

Ok, but tax dollars have nothing to do with my support for American jobs.

Wrong! The truth is you avoid questions that make your positions look foolish.

Wrong! My auto history has dick to do with my support for American jobs idiot. This is nothing more than the bullshit you pull when someone is against Global warming and you ask if they ride their bikes everywhere.

Most of us do. Because few of the 99% can afford the kind of legal skill required to avoid paying the so-called "fair share." This is why the Tax Code inhabits two volumes with a combined total of 2,700 pages.

Forum List

Back