🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I called the Episcopalian pastor again, we will have a conversation tomorrow night

Christians disagree on so many issues. This is why there are so many different groups beneath the umbrella of the Christian faith. This constant arguing that one group should/must adopt the views of another is so ridiculous.

Christians disagree on so many issues. This is why there are so many different groups beneath the umbrella of the Christian faith. This constant arguing that one group should/must adopt the views of another is so ridiculous.

Fair enough.

But unfortunately, the mullahs from the Religious Left disagree. Guys like Ayatollah Jim Wallis think that conservative
Christians should abandon their faith and embrace Gay Marriage, Abortion, open borders, etc., because those are apparently his own religious beliefs.

I think the religious libs have to start being accepting of the fact that there are some people who just aren't going to believe that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the garden.

It is my personal belief that you do not need the structures, rules, creeds, dogmas, and traditions of organized religions and established churches in order to have a relationship with Jesus. You do not need to speak through another sinner in order to have His ear. Jesus loves us all, and through our faith in Him we are whole. My only advice for the OP is that you already have a relationship with Jesus. He's listening right now you just have to speak to Him. Don't worry so much about the opinions of others or the structures they tell you you need to live by. If you have Jesus in your heart then you have real love in your heart, If you have your faith in Him then He has you in His heart. That's a wonderful thing to know in my opinion. His assurances through your faith in Him are worth more than any assurances from anybody here on Earth.

It looks like religion is as much America's birth defect as is racism.

Forum List

Back