I cannot attain the blessings of the afterlife under the alleged current state of American Jurisprudence.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
For one to be carried by the Valkyrie to Valhalla, he must die with a weapon in his hand, but not just any weapon. It must be the state-of-the-art weapon of common combat.

In ancient times, the state-of-the-art weapon of combat was the sword.

Today, it is the M4 and the m249 machine gun.

I cannot go to Valhalla unless I have a machine gun and I do not have the means to purchase one in the current state of the market ($400,000).

Therefore, the Hughes Amendment must be struck down, in addition to its clear violation of the 2nd, on the basis of 1st Amendment freedom of religion.

Last edited:
For one to be carried by the Valkyrie to Valhalla, he must die with a weapon in his hand, but not just any weapon. It must be the state-of-the-art weapon of common combat.

I cannot go to Valhalla unless I have a machine gun and I do not have the means to purchase on in the current state of the market.

Therefore, the Hughes Amendment must be struck down, in addition to its clear violation of the 2nd, on the basis of 1st Amendment freedom of religion.
There's nothing between you and that M4 but 85K and $200 for Uncle Sugar. ;)

http://chestercountyarmory.com/products/?prodID=248

I cannot go to Valhalla unless I have a machine gun and I do not have the means to purchase one in the current state of the market ($400,000).

Bump stock will do for a wigger.

You almost gotta laugh. The 1st Amendment freedom of speech authorizes the right of people to mock the 1st Amendment freedom of religion and the 2nd Amendment that is if you are on the left side of the issue. Otherwise you might be arrested for sedition.

You don’t need a machine gun. I plan to go to Valhalla with an axe in my hand
1642313149757.jpeg

Forum List

Back