I cant believe I am actually going to post this but here goes.

I Say hold him to his promise to put her in jail.
he actually did not say that you know. He said that if he were president right now, she would be in jail. He did not say if he became president he would reopen the investigation and put her in jail.

Yes he did.

{
During the second presidential debate tonight, Donald Trump said that if he becomes president, he will instruct his attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton's private email server.

"There has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has ever been anything like it," Trump said.}

'You'd Be in Jail': Trump Vows to Have Special Prosecutor Investigate Clinton

Look.Obama will pardon her, but if by some odd chance he didn't, then Trump is honor bound to stick to his promise.

This nation needs to be assured that we are returning to the rule of law, where EVERY person is subject to the law.

Yes, it's well known the Mexican government tries to ship their criminals here

DEM don't care if they send them all up here as long as somebody else pays for it and they Vote DEMWITT, as they sit home in underwear banging hate America on keyboard like madmen!

tumblr_nwyjie0DFb1rbf5cro1_250.gif
tumblr_nk306n7L7o1qdjpm4o1_250.gif

Or they let 1000s' of "other" pass thru the length of the entire craphole country and over the Texas border to Obamas' daycare center.......but the Mexicans' never see a thing? 10000 five year olds' hanging off freight cars...........don't draw attention.

Common sense would say..............USA taxpayer is getting played by BO or Jose or both. NOW I AM GETTING UPSET......I AM STARTING TO YELL. serenity now..

tumblr_n9rocsXa2J1s0536lo1_250.gif

Or they let 1000s' of "other" pass thru the length of the entire craphole country and over the Texas border to Obamas' daycare center.......but the Mexicans' never see a thing? 10000 five year olds' hanging off freight cars...........don't draw attention.

Common sense would say..............USA taxpayer is getting played by BO or Jose or both. NOW I AM GETTING UPSET......I AM STARTING TO YELL. serenity now..

View attachment 99036

LOL, funny, George ...

Hillary Clinton is out, Donald Trump won.
So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
Of course with me, if he builds a wall, thats all he really needs to do.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)

"They go low, we go high", lol. Truth is that old whore got low and stayed low and it did her no good. What I love is that even now when she speaks you can tell she has been spending allot of time crying on her pillow. Same with Barry O. America resoundingly rejected what the liberals stand for and its great to see Ried piss on because he knows he has had his balls snipped. Pelosi is already being challanged to and it will be awesome to see that old slut tossed out on her ass. As for what trump statements were lies, I dont see a massive trade war. Not counting on a wall, and even Trump doesnt have the balls to deport all the wet backs, and he has already backed off the "build the wall" thing. He wont lock Hillary ups either. Again, her devastating loss and the loss of millions of foundation dollars was punishment enough.I agree, let Hillary live out her years knowing she failed. Twice.

Hillary got close to 2 million votes more than Trump, so no, America didn't reject what she stands for. If anyone was rejected, it was Trump, even though he did win the presidency with fewer votes. Your list of Trump lies proves the things said about him were true.
hillary won the popular vote because of the illegals, mostly in California. TFamily Linkhe illegals have no right to vote or have say or even be in this country. Basically, hillary cheated and the electoral votes corrected that.
It would be so nice if the democrats were able to actually play the game without trying to cheat everytime.
And before you go and start the liberal bullshit of demanding proof, Look at the videos of the democrats explaining how they bus in the illegals, explain the real reason the democrats are against Voter ID, and most important, prove without any doubt that I personally do not have knowledge of any illegal voting.

So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)
Hillary didn't say anything even close to:

Trump said that Mexicans are rapists and dealers and the ones living here are the worst Mexico could send, black communities need "law and order" (wink wink), he grabs p...y whether they want it or not, he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people, our military should commit war crimes like killing members of the families of bombers which suggests babies and children, and torture, protesters should end up in stretchers, a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair, Putin is a great leader, Trump said the first black president was not American for years, 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics, laziness is a trait in blacks, questions whether gays should be "allowed" marriage rights, who wants to target a religion from entering the US, who said blood was coming out of her whatever, it was Trump who said he liked people who weren't captured.

Liar, Trump said that rapists and murderers come from Mexico which is clearly true. He did not say Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

You're a ridiculous little liar and repeating your lies doesn't make it truth
Who do you think comes from Mexico, if not Mexicans? Are you sure you thought this out?

Now, excuse me, I have to go grab some Republican's pu$$y since they don't seem to mind.

"They go low, we go high", lol. Truth is that old whore got low and stayed low and it did her no good. What I love is that even now when she speaks you can tell she has been spending allot of time crying on her pillow. Same with Barry O. America resoundingly rejected what the liberals stand for and its great to see Ried piss on because he knows he has had his balls snipped. Pelosi is already being challanged to and it will be awesome to see that old slut tossed out on her ass. As for what trump statements were lies, I dont see a massive trade war. Not counting on a wall, and even Trump doesnt have the balls to deport all the wet backs, and he has already backed off the "build the wall" thing. He wont lock Hillary ups either. Again, her devastating loss and the loss of millions of foundation dollars was punishment enough.I agree, let Hillary live out her years knowing she failed. Twice.

Hillary got close to 2 million votes more than Trump, so no, America didn't reject what she stands for. If anyone was rejected, it was Trump, even though he did win the presidency with fewer votes. Your list of Trump lies proves the things said about him were true.
hillary won the popular vote because of the illegals, mostly in California. TFamily Linkhe illegals have no right to vote or have say or even be in this country. Basically, hillary cheated and the electoral votes corrected that.
It would be so nice if the democrats were able to actually play the game without trying to cheat everytime.
And before you go and start the liberal bullshit of demanding proof, Look at the videos of the democrats explaining how they bus in the illegals, explain the real reason the democrats are against Voter ID, and most important, prove without any doubt that I personally do not have knowledge of any illegal voting.
You say one idiocy after another and act like you believe such nonsense. Are you tarded? If not, what is it? Satire?

That quote of 'when they go low, we go high'.....she said it was from Michelle Obama. Nice in theory, but she never really applied it during her campaign. Other than that I agree with most of what you said.

EXCEPT......I do think Trump should go forward and have a thorough investigation(s) of Hillary for any wrongdoing or crimes by an outside agency. I'm not saying she is guilty or innocent, but I do think he does owe the American people that much. For the truth about Hillary to be exposed.

Not just Benghazi or her email scandal.....but anything she has been tied to or any questions remain of her possible connections. There has been so much controversy surrounding her that I think it should all be checked out before putting it to rest. Any police investigation that 1 person keeps popping out is always investigated for any possible connections to said crimes.......Clinton should be treated the same.

List of possibles.....

1. Human trafficking
2. Child Sexual Scandal on Orgy Island
3. the list of missing or mysteriously dead that have been somehow associated with her or the DNC (yes they should also be investigated for their own part)
4. and whatever else I can't remember at the moment.

Just because she lost the election, doesn't mean to sweep all those scandals under the rug without investigation of any crime or wrongdoing

Maybe "Maryland Patriots" might be too young to remember what democrats did to the Nixon administration. You can bet your ass that they would have put Nixon behind bars for the convoluted Watergate conspiracy if he wasn't pardoned by Jerry Ford. Democrats have a built in hatred and vindictiveness that trumps (pardon the pun) understanding unless you factor in the propaganda value of the so-called mainstream media. Timid republicans don't have the same psychotic fire in their belly as the liberal media has so it would still be a victory for republicans if Obama took the time to pardon the former democrat presidential nominee.

When it came to Nixon, the sentiment was that no one is above the law, not even the president. I fear that message is lost. We can't say we picked on her enough so just let it go. There are people sitting in jail for much less than Hillary did because they didn't have so many people covering their asses.

I think a better way to look at it is that if she did something wrong, she should pay the price like every other person is expected to do. Otherwise, we are proving that some people are too big to go to jail.

She did lie about many things regarding the emails. We know the only reason she wasn't indicted was because of a supposed lack of intent. The law regarding handling of classified info is clear. People go to jail for not following protocol and intent was never a factor. It's actually so simple.

Trump said that Mexicans are rapists and dealers and the ones living here are the worst Mexico could send, black communities need "law and order" (wink wink), he grabs p...y whether they want it or not, he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people, our military should commit war crimes like killing members of the families of bombers which suggests babies and children, and torture, protesters should end up in stretchers, a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair, Putin is a great leader, Trump said the first black president was not American for years, 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics, laziness is a trait in blacks, questions whether gays should be "allowed" marriage rights, who wants to target a religion from entering the US, who said blood was coming out of her whatever, it was Trump who said he liked people who weren't captured.

Liar, Trump said that rapists and murderers come from Mexico which is clearly true. He did not say Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

Who do you think comes from Mexico, if not Mexicans? Are you sure you thought this out?

Now, excuse me, I have to go grab some Republican's pu$$y since they don't seem to mind.

So you think Trump said Mexicans come from Mexico? What would you object to about that?

redean is an admitted rapist. This is something that should be turned in to the authorities. I have no clue why someone would come right out and admit to that on a public forum.

View attachment 99036

LOL, funny, George ...

My fav sitcom! :2up:

View attachment 99036

LOL, funny, George ...

My fav sitcom! :2up:

It was a classic episode

Sure,she's a fine woman. We can tell that by all her nude lesbian pictures on the internet.

Who cares about that?

I keep asking him that, he has no answer

I don't really see how it's relevant to anything that Melania was a model in the past and posed for some provocative pictures. That has ZERO to do with policy.

It has a lot to do with what you used to call FAMILY VALUES. Remember them?

Show where anyone supported Trump because of "family values."

You love to judge

You love to label

You love to be offended

This is pay dirt for you, the trifecta ...

No, after years of making big deals over nothing and claiming FAMILY VALUES as your excuse, you somehow decided they didn't matter in this case. That is your hypocrisy, and it will be multiplied if you ever try to go back to that excuse.

Sure,she's a fine woman. We can tell that by all her nude lesbian pictures on the internet.

Who cares about that?

I don't really see how it's relevant to anything that Melania was a model in the past and posed for some provocative pictures. That has ZERO to do with policy.

Where did I ever mention family values? Stop making things up.

That has been the right wing mantra for years.

Who cares about that?

Show where anyone supported Trump because of "family values."

You love to judge

You love to lable

You love to be offended

This is pay dirt for you, the trifecta ...

You left out he loves to lie.

Just sayn...

You got an example of me lying? I have been mistaken before, and admit it if I'm shown credible evidence of me being wrong, but I don't lie.

Along with the ammunition bills he signed, Brown endorsed legislation that will prohibit long guns with “bullet buttons” that make it easier for shooters to reload,
Right there in the articleAnd I heard you were supposed to bring them down and turn them in If you have the quick reload model You didn't read the article did you you could probably find another article that would explain it better My work is done here Brought to you by Google Talking typing

What gun is supposed to be turned in?

A "long-gun" with quick reload. Background check to buy bullets.......few other items I heard.

California gun laws: Brown signs new restrictions on firearms, rejects others – The Mercury News

After being convicted of serious crimes people will be required to surrender their guns, but there was no specific type gun required to be surrender. Are you just making stuff up to make things sound worse than they are again?

I have no doubt you heard a lot of lies, but your link doesn't show it. You got any reason to believe it's true? You know, like a credible link?

Along with the ammunition bills he signed, Brown endorsed legislation that will prohibit long guns with “bullet buttons” that make it easier for shooters to reload,

that is from the link. Many links are available. If you have one of those guns you are supposed to surrender "it". No one has. If they find you using it, you are in violation. Not clear what happens if they find the gun in your house on a domestic call? The bill was signed to PROHIBIT certain guns. The camels' nose is under tent. /out...

Still no link to show guns are to be turned in. Why is that?

I understand that proof means nothing to you, but I kinda like it. You didn't even give a credible link about the supposed busing of illegal aliens. Believe what you want, but don't expect rational people to believe that crap without some reason to believe it.

There are rumors that Hillary might try to run again in 2020. Shudder at the thought. She would really love it if all the scandals went away now with no further investigation so that no one could bring it up again.

Again, you don't just abandon criminal investigations because it's too hard, not enough people cooperate or you think the person has had enough. The truth should always come out before the matter is closed for good. Now, the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the whole pay to play scandal is continuing. It should continue till the truth is known, just like all investigations.

There are rumors that Hillary might try to run again in 2020. Shudder at the thought. She would really love it if all the scandals went away now with no further investigation so that no one could bring it up again.

Again, you don't just abandon criminal investigations because it's too hard, not enough people cooperate or you think the person has had enough. The truth should always come out before the matter is closed for good. Now, the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the whole pay to play scandal is continuing. It should continue till the truth is known, just like all investigations.

YES....and it would be smart for her and the DNC to be subjected to a thorough investigation. IF she is so innocent, then what do they have to hide? If she would clear her name, she would stand a better chance of winning. No worries there because I doubt she is innocent and does have plenty to hide.

Forum List

Back