🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I do is think of Trump!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
It was just a little over a week ago that this board did not have a mention of Trump in any title.

Now, we are inundated withup to the second Trump news! What happened? Did we get bored? Was the other candidates to boring to keep your attention? Are you looking where you can buy Trump wines or steaks?

Remember, Trump gets stronger from this much attention! S unless you want Trump to be our next president, I dvise you to pitch your choice of candidate.

There are other candidates? All I hear is the drumbeat of destiny. It sounds like this:

Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...Trump...

Well the answer is obvious. We are either Trump supporters...or we are really, really afraid of him.

Just like we were afraid of Sarah Palin. We are so sure that Trump will win the general, that we don't want him to be the GOP nominee. So...we start threads about him. It's common sense. Ask any conservative.

Well the answer is obvious. We are either Trump supporters...or we are really, really afraid of him.

Just like we were afraid of Sarah Palin. We are so sure that Trump will win the general, that we did t want him to be the GOP nominee. It's common sense. Ask any conservative.

well in your case he lives rent free in your head

--LOL

Just like we were afraid of Sarah Palin. We are so sure that Trump will win the general, that we did t want him to be the GOP nominee. It's common sense. Ask any conservative.

--LOL

Of course. I'm scared of him. The last thing I want is for him to become the GOP nominee. He will destroy either Hillary or Bernie in a debate. Whatever you do....don't nominate him. Please!!!!

--LOL

Of course. I'm scared of him. The last thing I want is for him to become the GOP nominee. He will destroy either Hillary or Bernie in a debate. Whatever you do....don't nominate him. Please!!!!

yes just like i said he lives in your head 24/7 rent free will for years along side of Palin and Cheney

as well as some others

you are so predictable

--LOL

Just like we were afraid of Sarah Palin. We are so sure that Trump will win the general, that we don't want him to be the GOP nominee. So...we start threads about him. It's common sense. Ask any conservative.
It isn't Trump to be afraid of, it's his crazy,delusional supporters.

I'm a shakin' in ma boots.

--LOL

yes just like i said he lives in your head 24/7 rent free will for years along side of Palin and Cheney

as well as some others

you are so predictable

--LOL

I am? What's the next word I am planning to type?

"I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I do is think of Trump"

Sometimes I wonder if the only reason he is running is so he can beat off to comments like this

Meet Donald Trump's sister, the tough, respected federal ...

Now when MSM interviews another candidate they show footage of Trump at one of his rallies. It's not enough that all their questions are about Trump....now they have to share the screen with him! This is a reality show for TV, not for the presidency. Trump has clearly shown he has no interest in learning how a president acts or what he knows or does. Listen to him...when challenged he calls his opponents names and brags about his ratings. We are watching the sequel to his "apprentice" TV show....That's why his rallies draw so many people...there's no telling what he'll say or what will happen. Is this what we want for a presidency?

Yeah, those crazy supporters who are storming political rallies, disrupting free speech and attempting to intimidate and silence the opposition...

...oh, wait, those are someone else's supporters I'm thinking of...

--LOL

as well as some others

you are so predictable

--LOL

I am? What's the next word I am planning to type?
that you will once again respond

in the lame way just did

"I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I do is think of Trump"

Sometimes I wonder if the only reason he is running is so he can beat off to comments like this

I heard you can dehydrate oneself from constant masturbation.....that gives me an idea!

Forum List

Back