🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I do is think of Trump!

I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I do is think of Trump!

sounds like something Trump would say.

Well the answer is obvious. We are either Trump supporters...or we are really, really afraid of him.

Just like we were afraid of Sarah Palin. We are so sure that Trump will win the general, that we don't want him to be the GOP nominee. So...we start threads about him. It's common sense. Ask any conservative.
It isn't Trump to be afraid of, it's his crazy,delusional supporters.

American citizens who want the borders secured and illegals booted out and jobs brought back to the USA are crazy and delusional? Your kind will be destroyed, live with that.

Trump has clearly shown he has no interest in learning how a president acts or what he knows or does.
What fucking good has any of that done for the people of this nation?

Fuck how a President is supposed to act; maybe we need some one who is less Presidential then.

Right now I would settle for a random name out of the Orlando phone book to replace our current genius!

Trump has clearly shown he has no interest in learning how a president acts or what he knows or does.

Fuck how a President is supposed to act; maybe we need some one who is less Presidential then.

Right now I would settle for a random name out of the Orlando phone book to replace our current genius!

Yes. That's intelligent. You always bring the intelligence.

Relax....I was still on the Rubio bandwagon in those days...if Marco can pretend to like the idiot I can too.
lol.gif

He's a conman and an entertainer. Unfortunately, the people who want him for president don't know the difference between that and what a real president needs to be.

They watch too much TV and stupid Hollywood movies and cannot discern reality from fantasy.

It was just a little over a week ago that this board did not have a mention of Trump in any title.

Now, we are inundated withup to the second Trump news! What happened? Did we get bored? Was the other candidates to boring to keep your attention? Are you looking where you can buy Trump wines or steaks?

Remember, Trump gets stronger from this much attention! S unless you want Trump to be our next president, I dvise you to pitch your choice of candidate.
Dude you are obsessed with trump

He's a conman and an entertainer. Unfortunately, the people who want him for president don't know the difference between that and what a real president needs to be.

They watch too much TV and stupid Hollywood movies and cannot discern reality from fantasy.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! How long did it take YOU to realize Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama pulled the greatest con in history by faking his way into the WH? :disbelief:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! How long did it take YOU to realize Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama pulled the greatest con in history by faking his way into the WH? :disbelief:
Oh puhleeeze!! :asshole:

Forum List

Back