I cant even make this shit up. Went on a date the first time this year and cant believe the outcome

You say you're a carless serial killer with a foot fetish that likes Latino trannies to fart in your face while you're eating peach pie off their ass, and you still get dates?
No I say I am a guy who loves the spring and summer because I enjoy traveling and outdoor dining

She is not young which is surprising someone her age would be acting like this
Just because they make an app for people your age doesn't mean you should be using it if you are looking for something other than a hit it and quit it. Go to church or find a co-ed with daddy issues but do some face to face gaming before you drop dollars on it.

Just because they make an app for people your age doesn't mean you should be using it if you are looking for something other than a hit it and quit it. Go to church or find a co-ed with daddy issues but do some face to face gaming before you drop dollars on it.
some apps are for relaxation and then there are others that are geared toward relationships

some apps are for relaxation and then there are others that are geared toward relationships

People over 40 who are not married have some sort of baggage. Your app isn't going to trigger your spidey senses like a face to face conversation about whether that baggage is something you can deal with or not and want to invest time and money and emotions into finding out. Just saying, flirt with a real world woman, man up, and ask her out face to face. A lot less gamesmanship involved.

I just rather jump into the ocean .
Put that scuba gear on and take that deep ocean plunge

Women are f perplexing as hell to me
. Every few date I had was awkward and I hate talking
And why the fuck do I have to ask all about them and have a set of questions like I am barbara walters? lol

The date was sunday, I sent a text on Mon, she replied and I responded on monday. called on Thursday and sent a text for last time last night
You need to lighten up. Enjoy dating women. Don’t make it difficult.

Forum List

Back