I can't keep up! Third person goes down (for lying about Russia)

This is the bigger part of the story, much bigger than Manafort and Gates.

George Papadopoulos, the foreign policy advisor for the Trump campaign, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in order to cover up Trump/Russia collusion. And he's testifying that the Trump campaign was actively colluding with the Russians to get illegal information.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

Papadopoulos_02.jpg

That buries the "But it all has nothing to do with Trump!" meme. The Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians, and anyone denying it is lying.

At this stage, the best response of the Trumpflakes will be "But ... but ... you can't say Trump himself knew about it!". Yeah, good luck with that. You can get the FOX News dopes to buy it, but Mueller isn't that freakin' stupid. He knows the game. Work up the chain. Use the testimony of the small fish to build an ironclad case against the bigger fish above them, then use them to get bigger fish, and so on.
Testimony of those likely to lie is never given any weight. As a known liar you should be aware of this already.

George Papadopoulos, the foreign policy advisor for the Trump campaign, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in order to cover up Trump/Russia collusion. And he's testifying that the Trump campaign was actively colluding with the Russians to get illegal information.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

Papadopoulos_02.jpg

That buries the "But it all has nothing to do with Trump!" meme. The Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians, and anyone denying it is lying.

At this stage, the best response of the Trumpflakes will be "But ... but ... you can't say Trump himself knew about it!". Yeah, good luck with that. You can get the FOX News dopes to buy it, but Mueller isn't that freakin' stupid. He knows the game. Work up the chain. Use the testimony of the small fish to build an ironclad case against the bigger fish above them, then use them to get bigger fish, and so on.
Testimony of those likely to lie is never given any weight. As a known liar you should be aware of this already.
3 members of your fuhrer’s administration is now in protective custody for crimes against America.
Lil Mikey: No big deal. Lol

Knowing nothing but what their media Gods feed them, They parrot it exclusively.
Lil Mikey is still in complete denial this is happening.
Sad..
You lie when the truth sounds better, like all liars. Of course it's happening now, but what I stated is a fact! The testimony of liars is given no weight. As a liar you should be aware of this fact.

Papadopoulos_02.jpg

3 members of your fuhrer’s administration is now in protective custody for crimes against America.
Lil Mikey: No big deal. Lol
A poor liar you are. As anyone can see I never stated anything of the sort. But that's typical behavior for liars. Just make up crap.

Knowing nothing but what their media Gods feed them, They parrot it exclusively.
Sad..
You lie when the truth sounds better, like all liars. Of course it's happening now, but what I stated is a fact! The testimony of liars is given no weight. As a liar you should be aware of this fact.
You backed a corrupt administration and your only defense is to attack posters on this forum.
Sad.

Sad..

as an idiot you're aware of nothing but partisan horseshit ... it makes up 100% of your core principle.

I lost count how many times Lil dumb Mikey called this a fake scandal.
The cold hard slap of reality is now hitting him in the face.

Sad..
You backed a corrupt administration and your only defense is to attack posters on this forum.
Sad.
No corruption in the Trump admin has been proven. Nothing you have stated about me is true nor does it make any sense. You are a typical criminal liar.

Sad..

as an idiot you're aware of nothing but partisan horseshit ... it makes up 100% of your core principle.
I see. In criminal investigations the testimony of liars is always given top priority. Sorry my mistake.

Sad..

I see. In criminal investigations the testimony of liars is always given top priority. Sorry my mistake.
Mueller is reeling in the little fish first.
Wilbur Ross, Mike Flynn and Trump himself will be reeled in soon enough.

MSNBC is playing this film on a continuous loop:
Trump: Paul Manafort and his staff have done a wonderful job for me. They’re winners.”
Roflmao

Poor Lil naive Mikey thought this day will never come.
Many more days like this to follow.
Just keep the number of the suicide hotline close to you.

This individual admitted to three false statements...two timeline related one about the extent of his biographical knowledge. None involving Trump.
Rush LimbUgh just assumed godlike status to me. Admittedly Rush could have had inside information but I think he did it simply by knowing liberals and their abuse of the justice system.

Forum List

Back