I Challenge Right Wingers to Watch Daily Show and Colbert Report.

Why would I watch a comedy show such as Stewart or Colbert or a partisan talk show such as a Huckabee for news? All are good at what they do but none are I would want to get my news from.

Why is there no conservative equivalent to Colbert or Stewart? Both have been known to parody Democrats, so I wonder if their partisan appearance has more to do with the sillyness on the right than anything else.

Sarah Palin, the "I'm not witch" candidate and Michelle Bachmann give any good comedy writer reams of material - is there a collection of characters on the left as ridiculous as that trio?

That means a lot coming from a Party that elected a POTUS who doesn't know any of our major holidays, the Constitution or even how many states there are in the USA

Last edited:
I'd rather watch paint dry

the shame is a lot of the kiddies that will be able to start voting, watches them and see their one sided left leaning biased views.
If they're not attacking Republicans they are Fox news

Why is there no conservative equivalent to Colbert or Stewart? Both have been known to parody Democrats, so I wonder if their partisan appearance has more to do with the sillyness on the right than anything else.

Sarah Palin, the "I'm not witch" candidate and Michelle Bachmann give any good comedy writer reams of material - is there a collection of characters on the left as ridiculous as that trio?
You can't count can you? Palin and Backman are a duo idiot. And yes, obamashitforbrains, bidenfootinmouth, pelosiplasticface, and reididon'tknowhowtodomyjob beats them hands dowm.

well now, the Wry pretty much hates everyone he deems "unworthy" but it seems he has a special hate for women.
ugly

Best news is Brett Baier or the "News Hour" on PBS. Baier slightly to the right, News Hour slightly to the left. Others are sensationalistic, such as Wolf Blitzer, or total biased bullcrap such as ANYTHING on MSNBC. It is the worst distributor of disinformation in the United States.

Three immediately come to mind

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128778729e9970c-300wi

Why is there no version of talk radio on the left that has more than a couple listeners?
As far as why we dont have comedy political shows? We dont need comedy in order to pay attention to important matters.

As stated, "I Challenge Right Wingers to Watch Daily Show and Colbert Report."

If you are smart enough to debate politics, you can surely take a joke or two over politics.

I would also challenge the Left to take in the Mike Huckabee show, but clearly today, "THE LEFT KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT WING THAN THE RIGHT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEFT"<-----fact
I think this is true because the Democrats don't have a liberal equivalent of the Tea Party to codify liberal positions and unify propaganda.

The biggest problem nowadays is people who still get their news from the television. Left or right. With the plethora of information online, why are people still getting their news from these worthless cable stations?
I agree, but you fail partially.

You claim cable stations are worthless, but what about the network stations? I believe they are just as bad and maybe worse. Then add in most of the old print media. Nearly all are left wing and spout statist propaganda daily.

Left or right wing. A majority of news is sensationalist garbage.
THIS!!! Couldn't say it any better myself. Pretty sad state of America when people rely on comedians and talking heads to tell them what to believe.

Nobody except stupid fuck liberals get their "news" from the COMEDY channel.

If you are smart enough to debate politics, you can surely take a joke or two over politics.

I would also challenge the Left to take in the Mike Huckabee show, but clearly today, "THE LEFT KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT WING THAN THE RIGHT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEFT"<-----fact

The biggest problem nowadays is people who still get their news from the television. Left or right. With the plethora of information online, why are people still getting their news from these worthless cable stations?

What I am worried about are those who get their "news" from the twitter / Facebook universes, just as you make reference to "plethora of information online" / "worthless cable stations"

Clarify a couple of points for me ..................
What do you consider "reliable" "news" sources??

Which cable stations exactly R U referring to??

So because we whites value
-Science
-education
-infrastructure
-and plan ahead
-We look down on our people that steal, loot and join gangs
-We push our children to better themselves and get ahead

= We're privedged??? That is a fucking cough out and insult.

WE KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO ABOUT IT. Look at south Africa....Yeah, destroying people is really the way to advance this nation.

So do you want us whites to stop working, raising our children to succeed and just say fuck it?

Blacks may want to look at themselves before they scream PRIVELEGED.

Colbert is an idiot spreading idiotic "crap" that don't tell the reality of the world.

Why does this faggot insert race then cry about people bringing it us

I think this is true because the Democrats don't have a liberal equivalent of the Tea Party to codify liberal positions and unify propaganda.

Gay marirage is being advanced
Transgendered crap is coming foward
Whites are being attacked for being successful

Your sick social issues are becoming law. You have the entire normal media on your side...

So do you want us whites to stop working, raising our children to succeed and just say fuck it?

Blacks may want to look at themselves before they scream PRIVELEGED.

Colbert is an idiot spreading idiotic "crap" that don't tell the reality of the world.

Why does this faggot insert race then cry about people bringing it us

Isnt' this what this is about? You're the supporter of what you call me.

Oh, look a confused hyperpartisan more interested in namecalling than truth.

Christine O'Donnell was the one talking about black magic and witches, not sarah palin..and sarah palin did not say she could see russia from her front yard...I know..I l know...you heard that on tv so it has to be true....
.LMAO..tv is for idiots..case in point..
The problem is that idiots can vote..They don't need facts or truth..just whatever they saw on television is enough for them.
keep watching tv, scooter..it's just your speed..

I watch them often. Pretty funny.

When are you going to eat the pie you serve and sign up as a Ditto Head on Rush Limbaugh's web site, and listen to his radio program?

Forum List

Back