I Could Have Told Them That

I noticed the next in on a Sunday night.

Will it oppose or preempt Madame Secretary?

Since you would never vote for any of the Democratic nominees anyway, I'm not sure why you should be concerned about those debates anyway, but you really should make up your mind. Your own link makes it clear that the timing of the debates have no detrimental effect on Bernie's support anyway, so what is your point? Looks like you just want to whine about something, and it doesn't matter if that something has any merit or not.

I noticed the next in on a Sunday night.

Will it oppose or preempt Madame Secretary?
Not only that..BTW Madame Secretary is just a pile of liberal viewpoint goo. I tried watching a few episodes. Viewing the show is tantamount to being preached to by the far left.
The debate is also up against what will be perhaps the highest rated NFL Playoff game of the weekend.
The debate is guaranteed to be viewed by almost no one.

In this day and age, and following the media debacle that was the Obama campaigns, you can't hide. There are too many people watching, many of them your own.

Dem plan to hide debates for Hillary is backfiring
DNC Chair Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz has admitted without actually saying it that Clinton is being shielded from debates.

So?
You see nothing wrong with shielding a presidential candidate from public scrutiny?

In this day and age, and following the media debacle that was the Obama campaigns, you can't hide. There are too many people watching, many of them your own.

Dem plan to hide debates for Hillary is backfiring
DNC Chair Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz has admitted without actually saying it that Clinton is being shielded from debates.

So?
You see nothing wrong with shielding a presidential candidate from public scrutiny?

Hillary and Bernie are discussed on a 24 hour loop on all the networks. If anyone is being shielded, it's not working very well.

Forum List

Back