I deactivated my two Twitter accounts

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I created one in 16' to follow Trump and other political figures. I liked it and so I created another account to be politics-free and to follow sports and other miscellaneous things.

Due to Twitter's far-left practices, such as extreme censorship, I decided that I no longer want to give them any more clicks. So, I deactivated my accounts.

I hope tens of millions of other Americans do the same.

The record of it is still stored in the Utah desert, if that is what you had hoped to avoid

I created one in 16' to follow Trump and other political figures. I liked it and so I created another account to be politics-free and to follow sports and other miscellaneous things.

Due to Twitter's far-left practices, such as extreme censorship, I decided that I no longer want to give them any more clicks. So, I deactivated my accounts.

Well....bye.

And don't watch the news!

Shut it all down!

There is nothing there other than how wonderful Joe Biden and China and Iran is anyway.

PRAVDA will be the channel of choice...As it will be the only channel left...state run of course.....

I created one in 16' to follow Trump and other political figures. I liked it and so I created another account to be politics-free and to follow sports and other miscellaneous things. Due to Twitter's far-left practices, such as extreme censorship, I decided that I no longer want to give them any more clicks. So, I deactivated my accounts. I hope tens of millions of other Americans do the same.
Doubt you'll be missed. Misinformation has been clogging the system, so the fewer Trumpistas the better.

Some Twitter users can’t handle Twitter demanding the truth

Good for you to leave

PRAVDA will be the channel of choice...As it will be the only channel left...state run of course.....

I understand that in China companies are forced to subscribe to state-run newspapers in order to keep those papers solvent. When the papers arrive, I understand, they are immediately thrown into the trashcan.

As the Democratic dictatorship takes hold, more & more Americans will continue to desert the media and concentrate on their own personal lives, as people do in other dictatorships.

I advised Trump to boycott Twitter and denounce it, telling his supporters to boycott it. That will cost them advertising revenue. BOYCOTT TWITTER

Some Twitter users can’t handle Twitter demanding the truth

Good for you to leave

You mean like when Twitter BANNED the New York Post for breaking a TRUE story about Hunter Biden being under FBI investigation? That type of truth, c*nt?

I created one in 16' to follow Trump and other political figures. I liked it and so I created another account to be politics-free and to follow sports and other miscellaneous things. Due to Twitter's far-left practices, such as extreme censorship, I decided that I no longer want to give them any more clicks. So, I deactivated my accounts. I hope tens of millions of other Americans do the same.
Doubt you'll be missed. Misinformation has been clogging the system, so the fewer Trumpistas the better.

They're going to lose a lot of clicks once all the Trump supporters dump them.

They're going to lose a lot of clicks once all the Trump supporters dump them.
Their stock dipped 14% in the 3rd quarter. The reason was loss of activity.

Forum List

Back