I didn't vote for the douchebag

I am one of the best remodeling contractors in the KC metro.

The economy went to shit under Bush and never recovered under Obama DESPITE my stellar reviews.

move to cali, those stupid shits pay 750k - 1 million for a kitchen remodel ... saw the f'n show with my own eyes

if he does bobo will we see you here admitting that?.....or will you disappear for another 4-5 years?....just askin....
Are you suggesting I disappeared because bush made my life better?
did i suggest that or did you?....i asked a simple question.....

Is that when I left? 2000 or somewhere there after? I could see me being so disgusted I stopped talking politics then. Can't imagine another time where I hated the direction America was headed. Corporations taking over America, a Justice Department that was working too closely with the President (Alberto Gonzales "I don't recall") and jobs going overseas.

Even if Trump "fixes" NAFTA he only fixes it for corporations. The whole concept is that if there are a lot of jobs then wages will go up because employers will have to compete. Well the fact is we're already pretty close to zero unemployment. Do you know what that means? That means the engineering company can't find an engineer. We need highly skilled CNC operators and designers and these are jobs young kids are going to go back to school and take but the dumb blue collar people who didn't like Obama don't realize it wasn't him who sent their jobs overseas. And it wasn't Clinton alone who did NAFTA. The GOP was behind NAFTA.

So even if you argue you were smart to elect Trump, why did you keep Republicans in power in the Senate and House? Because you were tired of the gridlock? They created the gridlock! So you rewarded the bad actors. That's what happened Harry. Foul play won the day. And you fools think you are going to benefit from it?

I'm not going away. I really got fucked in 2000 with Bush. He was HORRIBLE for Michigan. I'm doing well now and I don't want to go back to those days. But seems no matter what the Republicans want eventually they get their way. If they want to ban abortion and privatize SS they'll get it.
bobo look i know you can dance....how about answering that simple question.....

I'm sorry I can't answer your simple question because it's loaded. You are implying that I left because Bush was doing a good job. Lets read what you wrote again:

"if he does bobo will we see you here admitting that?.....or will you disappear for another 4-5 years?"

See Harry? You are suggesting that Bush did good and proved me wrong and I 'disappeared" rather than admit it. And your comment suggests that if Trump proves me wrong like Bush did I'll disappear again. Do you understand this about your own question? Now do you see why I can't answer your simple question? Because I'm not that simple.

And you are proving me right. You are a republican. Doesn't matter if it's Trump or Bush I've always known that about you. You're a little more willing to admit it now that Republicans are back in charge. You're just a little less embarrassed because you know you aren't alone. It's like mental patient shitting their pants. It's ok as long as you are inside the mental ward with all the other bed wetters.
bobo just say you cant answer the question....i dont need to hear a dissertation on the topic.....and if you think im a republican,again.....how come you can never come up with any post of mine backing what they believe?.....how about me saying anyone of their candidates are great?....show one of me backing trump.....show one of this "republican" being against health care,unions,med pot,gay marriage.....you live in your own little world bobo....now either answer the fucking question or just say i cant because it will make look like a bad little democrat.....and we all know you ARE a party person....

I am one of the best remodeling contractors in the KC metro.

The economy went to shit under Bush and never recovered under Obama DESPITE my stellar reviews.

move to cali, those stupid shits pay 750k - 1 million for a kitchen remodel ... saw the f'n show with my own eyes
yea were was the house located?......and how many millions was it worth?....

But I will support him. If he succeeds, America succeeds. My business has struggled for near a decade. It's time to try something new.

"New" like running your business differently or closing up the loser and moving on? Because new president is not likely to make or break your business, sorry to rain on your parade.

People that tie their personal problems on a national election are rarely operating on a rational level.
My "personal" problems are directly linked to the economy dumbass. When the economy rises my workload rises. Likewise when it falls or stagnates the same effects occur.

Then by your definition your business rose since 2009....right?
Yes but it is nowhere near where it was prior to the crash.

But I will support him. If he succeeds, America succeeds. My business has struggled for near a decade. It's time to try something new.

"New" like running your business differently or closing up the loser and moving on? Because new president is not likely to make or break your business, sorry to rain on your parade.

People that tie their personal problems on a national election are rarely operating on a rational level.
My "personal" problems are directly linked to the economy dumbass. When the economy rises my workload rises. Likewise when it falls or stagnates the same effects occur.

Then by your definition your business rose since 2009....right?
Yes but it is nowhere near where it was prior to the crash.

Prior to crash? You mean the time when everybody was flipping houses to each other and spending their reverse mortgages? We were growing on mirage bubble economy, it wasn't real. Whatever temporary upsides we've seen we've paid with big interest on the downside in Great Recession.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back