I dont give a shit if Rite Aid is testing for the Coronas Virus for free, I have no interest

I go to the hospital and get tested when I am feeling sick or in pain.

The end

HOLLA LOL

If I'm really sick, and the doctor want to verify a COVID diagnosis so he can prescribe a specific treatment for it, sure. But ordinarily, I can't see the point of it.

Even if I am moderately ill, and I give the doc a call and he determines it is a "probable" case of COVID, I shouldn't have to go for it. Dr. R could just call in an Rx for the Trump Treatment, which isn't that expensive

Do you trust a pharmacy that employs untrained minimum wage people to use correct testing methods and interpret the results without any errors?

Do you trust a pharmacy that employs untrained minimum wage people to use correct testing methods and interpret the results without any errors?

What makes you think that Rite Aid hires untrained people at the minimum wage for this particular task? People are paying $125 for the test, I think that the vast majority of people want trained staff for that kind of work to give them confidence? If I was seeking minimum wage work, I wouldn't want to be responsible for shoving Q tips up people's noses, particularly if I was untrained.

I go to the hospital and get tested when I am feeling sick or in pain.

The end

HOLLA LOL

Prolly have some Rite Aide dumb bitch in charge of the testing with your luck.

That would most likely be the case, always a dumb bitch LOL

Forum List

Back