I don't think I believe any of the polls

This election is so unlike any other. We have a terribly divided nation and simply saying who you support can get you defriended or worse, vandalism on your personal property or even assaulted.

I bet a huge chunk of support for either candidate but especially Trump is being withheld until election day.

I don't know what you all see but I don't see hardly any political signs in yards and very few bumper stickers

This is the first time I have ever seen bumper stickers or yard signs pointed to as an indication of who is winning. They might have been seen as an indication of how much people support their chosen candidate, but never how many.

I have seen it before, it was last election.

Rightwingers were losing (though not quite as bad) and so they rejected the polling that showed them losing and started pointing to Romney's crowds, stickers and yard signs.

This was all done, this all happened and characteristically rightwingers again failed to learn much.

Believe it. Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
And I wonder if the GOP will learn anything from this mess..
Hopefully it learns to terminate itself.
Sure, that's what it's doing right now, leaving the country will only one national party, and allowing that party to pull the country to the left.

That really is the goal?

Pull it back to the middle. The right is so far right till they are falling off the edge.
You are delusional.

There is no right wing movement within the government or that has any political power. The fact that a corrupt criminal is about to be POTUS ought to tell you something. Secondly, Trump is a prog like you...so where is this right movement you so fear?

This election is so unlike any other. We have a terribly divided nation and simply saying who you support can get you defriended or worse, vandalism on your personal property or even assaulted.

I bet a huge chunk of support for either candidate but especially Trump is being withheld until election day.

I don't know what you all see but I don't see hardly any political signs in yards and very few bumper stickers
All things considered, if there is going to be a hidden voting bloc, this would be the election.

Could be.

It's been a strange ride, and even more stranger that South park nailed both sides of the election.

I would never have guessed we would have a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
What's the old Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times".

This is the first time I have ever seen bumper stickers or yard signs pointed to as an indication of who is winning. They might have been seen as an indication of how much people support their chosen candidate, but never how many.

Rightwingers were losing (though not quite as bad) and so they rejected the polling that showed them losing and started pointing to Romney's crowds, stickers and yard signs.

This was all done, this all happened and characteristically rightwingers again failed to learn much.
Trump is not a right winger and I don't support him so your assessment is off the mark

Went to my first gun show this past Sunday. Saw a bunch of pro-Trump booths. None for Hillary though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sure, that's what it's doing right now, leaving the country will only one national party, and allowing that party to pull the country to the left.

That really is the goal?

Pull it back to the middle. The right is so far right till they are falling off the edge.
I don't think, at this point, that it's that they've gone to the right.

The problem is they're crazed. They've been made incredibly angry by the wrong voices and they're just trying to burn it all down.

Went to my first gun show this past Sunday. Saw a bunch of pro-Trump booths. None for Hillary though.

Racist

I guess it was such a silly thing, till I forgot. It is all they can find to give them hope.

I've noticed that Shillary isn't really gaining support it seems to me that Trump is losing his and the people he is losing are not saying they will vote for Shillary

I say this because Shillary's numbers are still holding in the 45% range and the drop in Trump's numbers are not showing up as an increase in Clinton's numbers

Last edited:

That really is the goal?

You are delusional.

There is no right wing movement within the government or that has any political power. The fact that a corrupt criminal is about to be POTUS ought to tell you something. Secondly, Trump is a prog like you...so where is this right movement you so fear?

They are supporting Trump.

That really is the goal?

You are delusional.

They are supporting Trump.
So? I would guess a fascist like you finds that entirely unacceptable.

14606424_10154240553008432_6702111419872906812_n.jpg

Believe it.

Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
And I wonder if the GOP will learn anything from this mess.
Few will, the majority won't.

I mean, look at the very creation of this thread. Evidence that most haven't learned and aren't learning.

My guess is that you're right, and that this is going to get worse for the party before it gets better.

Trump is not a right winger and I don't support him so your assessment is off the mark

Trump is more altRight.

In North Carolina, I see lots of political signs. However, to your point, very few are for Hillary or Trump. I see a few for Trump, not many, and almost zero for Hillary. You'd think it was an off year

Trump is more altRight.

Bazinga!

Forum List

Back