I don't think I believe any of the polls

Romney’s crowds are building—28,000 in Morrisville, Pa., last night; 30,000 in West Chester, Ohio, Friday It isn’t only a triumph of advance planning: People came, they got through security and waited for hours in the cold....

There is no denying the Republicans have the passion now, the enthusiasm. The Democrats do not. Independents are breaking for Romney. And there’s the thing about the yard signs. In Florida a few weeks ago I saw Romney signs, not Obama ones. From Ohio I hear the same. From tony Northwest Washington, D.C., I hear the same.

Is it possible this whole thing is playing out before our eyes and we’re not really noticing because we’re too busy looking at data on paper instead of what’s in front of us? Maybe that’s the real distortion of the polls this year: They left us discounting the world around us.

Monday Morning

Believe it. Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
And I wonder if the GOP will learn anything from this mess..
Hopefully it learns to terminate itself.
Sure, that's what it's doing right now, leaving the country will only one national party, and allowing that party to pull the country to the left.

That really is the goal?

Pull it back to the middle. The right is so far right till they are falling off the edge.
You are delusional.

There is no right wing movement within the government or that has any political power. The fact that a corrupt criminal is about to be POTUS ought to tell you something. Secondly, Trump is a prog like you...so where is this right movement you so fear?
You're calling all Trump-supporters progressives now?

Interesting.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

There are idiots on both sides. However the MSM and the failed American education system, has duped too many Americans. As a result, a criminal will be POTUS.

Here are a few...

Believe it. Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
Sure, that's what it's doing right now, leaving the country will only one national party, and allowing that party to pull the country to the left.

That really is the goal?

Pull it back to the middle. The right is so far right till they are falling off the edge.
I don't think, at this point, that it's that they've gone to the right.

The problem is they're crazed. They've been made incredibly angry by the wrong voices and they're just trying to burn it all down.

True, but it was the right that whipped them up into a frenzy. Without the right organizing them, they would still be standing on the corner with a The End Is Near sign.

That really is the goal?

The problem is they're crazed. They've been made incredibly angry by the wrong voices and they're just trying to burn it all down.

True, but it was the right that whipped them up into a frenzy. Without the right organizing them, they would still be standing on the corner with a The End Is Near sign.
Yeah, that's where it started.

The funniest part of this - and frankly, I don't think the destruction of a major party is funny - is the way conservative talk radio is aghast at what is happening. They fucking created this monster, and now they're acting as if it's the result of some unknown force.

That really is the goal?

You are delusional.

There is no right wing movement within the government or that has any political power. The fact that a corrupt criminal is about to be POTUS ought to tell you something. Secondly, Trump is a prog like you...so where is this right movement you so fear?

They are supporting Trump.
So? I would guess a fascist like you finds that entirely unacceptable.

14606424_10154240553008432_6702111419872906812_n.jpg

You're pathetically funny. Calling people fascists shows your delusional viewpoint.

That really is the goal?

The funniest part of this - and frankly, I don't think the destruction of a major party is funny - is the way conservative talk radio is aghast at what is happening. They fucking created this monster, and now they're acting as if it's the result of some unknown force.
I know right? It's ridiculous. Even one of the FOXNEWS radio hosts that often aired my tweets and exchanged tweets has cut me off. He went from anti-Trump, during the primaries, to supporting the party candidate at all costs over Hillary. I believe he feels he can't afford to "promote" any more cogent rhetoric against Trump until this thing is over.

I'm referring to Tom Sullivan BTW.

That really is the goal?

You are delusional.

You're pathetically funny. Calling people fascists shows your delusional viewpoint.

LOL, liberals do that all the time. Funny, never once saw you say that to them ...

That really is the goal?

I know right? It's ridiculous. Even one of the FOXNEWS radio hosts that often aired my tweets and exchanged tweets has cut me off. He went from anti-Trump, during the primaries, to supporting the party candidate at all costs over Hillary. I believe he feels he can't afford to "promote" any more cogent rhetoric against Trump until this thing is over.

I'm referring to Tom Sullivan BTW.

That's not right, supporting Trump "at all costs" over your supporting Hillary at all costs!

I only believe in the polls that Dick Morris is involved in....

View attachment 94334

Because I believe in Dick
I love Dick....

So it's said. To each his own.

He wasn't wrong on his projections of opinion in the 2012 elections, he was wrong that Obama supporters turned up more than he projected. He was wrong, not saying otherwise.

That's the big question in this election. Who will gain/suffer from their supporters turnout? It's really hard to project. Living in North Carolina, a battleground State, and seeing so few yard signs, wow, who knows?

That really is the goal?

You are delusional.

If the shoe fits...

You should be worried about the radical left, which controls this nation and is taking your rights away. But...you fear something that has no power...proof you are duped by the statist left and their media.

You are delusional.

If the shoe fits...

You should be worried about the radical left, which controls this nation and is taking your rights away. But...you fear something that has no power...proof you are duped by the statist left and their media.

If you say so. Now go play.

This election is so unlike any other. We have a terribly divided nation and simply saying who you support can get you defriended or worse, vandalism on your personal property or even assaulted.

I bet a huge chunk of support for either candidate but especially Trump is being withheld until election day.

I don't know what you all see but I don't see hardly any political signs in yards and very few bumper stickers

I've been a political junkie since I watched the Kennedy Nixon debate on TV. I was 9 and understood what was happening as a child would, but I was hooked. I no longer answer telephone polls or man in the street interviews. It's not worth the aggravation. The polls are rigged and I have examples.

Forum List

Back