🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Don't Think That Age Is The Issue

Lowest unemployment rate ever for Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Women, and young adults, 1.9% Inflation, gas prices almost 1/2 of what it is now, no supply chain crisis, no food shortages, no begging our enemies for oil, no kissing ass and fist-bumping murderers...

...but at least we don't have sny more MEAN TWEETS...
Yeah, 2020 was a banner year for your fantasy.

Lowest unemployment rate ever for Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Women, and young adults, 1.9% Inflation, gas prices almost 1/2 of what it is now, no supply chain crisis, no food shortages, no begging our enemies for oil, no kissing ass and fist-bumping murderers...

...but at least we don't have sny more MEAN TWEETS...
1.9 percent inflation...because the economy was in the SHITTER.

Low gas prices...because the economy was in the SHITTER.

No supply chain problems...because the economy was in the SHITTER.

I swear. You tards are as senile as Trump!

Fuck yeah he’s too old.

They asked Jimmy Carter about this and he said something like it’s an extremely difficult job, requiring considerable stamina and concentration. Often with little sleep or constantly interrupted sleep. He’s right.

An old man/woman is not cut out for the job.
I agree....Trump is an exception to that rule....at least last time he was...how his potential will be by the time the next election rolls around may be open to question.

Anyhow....I support DeSantis, Sen Hawley, of Mo., or Sen Cotton of Arkansas.

Though I will vote for Trump if he is nominated.

If I was his age I wouldn’t even want to be pres. I’d want to chill out
Well, it's been Biden's dream to be Prez since the 1980s. About the same time Trump began dreaming of Trump Tower Moscow.

$8 trillion of debt in half the time it took Obama.

Called Covid a hoax and said it would magically disappear by Easter. Largest stock market crash since the Great Depression. Massive unemployment.

Suggested injecting ourselves with bleach to cure Covid.

Not only the worst president, not only the most senile, but the DUMBEST president ever.

I wouldn't go for Dumb. That's mostly because of how I see the word. He was smart in the way he got people on his side, he used his intelligence for bad things. Not senile either, he knew what he was doing. Worst, well... there are some spectacular candidates from the 1800s out there. Some real corrupt useless presidents.

I even wonder whether Dubya Bush, who went to two costly wars, in terms of money and life, and who helped cause the second worst recession ever, shouldn't be seen as worst than Trump even in the modern era.

Don't be lazy.. look for the thread.
Every time I tell you snowflakes the sane thing you hypocritically give me shit & falslely claim I have nothing...

What's good for the goose ....

Put up ot shut up, liar...prove it

When it comes down to it, all a president has to do is pick good people for his cabinet and get out of their way. So far Biden is way ahead of Trump in that regard.

Oh yeah, good old Biden sure knows how to pick em!

Every time I tell you snowflakes the sane thing you hypocritically give me shit & falslely claim I have nothing...

What's good for the goose ....

Put up ot shut up, liar...prove it

The thread ran for hours. Nobody is going to rehash it for you.

I'm only thirty-two and how is he senile?

And who can forget this great moment in American history:

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

I should do a poll.

Which is scarier, a president who is senile or a president who is just plain dumber than a bag of hammers?

If challenged Trump throws a tantrum Baby Hughey style.

When it comes down to it, all a president has to do is pick good people for his cabinet and get out of their way. So far Biden is way ahead of Trump in that regard.
OK. Explain how all the “good people” in Biden’s cabinet managed to set a 40 year record for inflation.

Forum List

Back