🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Don't Think That Age Is The Issue

He seems rather moderate to me. What radical left agenda are you referring to?

Ironic that Trump has so radically changed the GOP some might think of him as the RINO.

Which radical left agenda are we talking about?

Trump's radical changes, if thats what you want to call it, had a lot of the rinos heading out the back door.

Which radical left agenda are we talking about?
You brought it up but I guess you don't know either.

Trump's radical changes, if thats what you want to call it, had a lot of the rinos heading out the back door.
One example is the GOP position on free trade. Before Trump that position was that it was a good thing, after Trump, tariffs and trade wars were a good thing.

You brought it up but I guess you don't know either.

One example is the GOP position on free trade. Before Trump that position was that it was a good thing, after Trump, tariffs and trade wars were a good thing.

Biden has been co-opted by the radical left. Their policies are what is driving a big change in congress.....omni-partisan voter action.

Trump took actions to end or stifle most of our goods being manufactured in China. The pandemic was a good indicator of this. Jobs became a bipartisan export. How many politicians fattened their portfolios sending just about all of our manufacturing there? Look at whats coming out about the Biden family profiting through Joe's escapades while in public service.

Forum List

Back