I Dunno, It Worked For Obama

You can get away with this “wanting to envision the hope to unify the dreams of all who hope in the vision of unity” stuff among small-town civic leaders looking for a councilman they can control. It even got Justin Trudeau elected mayor of America’s northern suburb. The leader of the free world needs a bit more clarity.

Biden-Buttigieg Dream of Congress Unity Runs Into D.C. Skeptics
Now that's what I call desperation by the dem party there. Neither candidate is truly electable, and placing them together ain't gonna help change that fact ever.

You can get away with this “wanting to envision the hope to unify the dreams of all who hope in the vision of unity” stuff among small-town civic leaders looking for a councilman they can control. It even got Justin Trudeau elected mayor of America’s northern suburb. The leader of the free world needs a bit more clarity.

Now that's what I call desperation by the dem party there. Neither candidate is truly electable, and placing them together ain't gonna help change that fact ever.
Worked before. Laurel and Hardy, Larry Moe Curly.....

Worked before. Laurel and Hardy, Larry Moe Curly.....
They would make better President's.

Forum List

Back