i feel good

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
I just voted. I hope that the little I could do is enough to keep Franken from heading back to the senate.

I will tell you that I am amazed how many candidates the legalize cannibus has on the ballot this year.

yes I'm probably spelling cannibus wrong. But I don't rally care about spelling it right. That's how little I care about it

Just read one state's ballot question that most think of as "legalization" and was amused to see that the primary focus is on taxation and permitting/licensing processes.

There's cash in them-thar blunts!

I wouldn't count on Franken losing, but I agree that voting always invokes a good civic-minded feeling.

It's spelled "Cannabis", by the way.

Didn't realize cannibis was on the ballot in MN. Hope legalization passes here in OR. Might help you pass the time in those long cold Minnesota winters.

Didn't realize cannibis was on the ballot in MN. Hope legalization passes here in OR. Might help you pass the time in those long cold Minnesota winters.
Unfortunately if it goes down in Oregon tonight, it will pass two years from now.
Just like gay marriage, fighting it is a lost cause. Beam me up Scotty !

I just voted. I hope that the little I could do is enough to keep Franken from heading back to the senate.

I will tell you that I am amazed how many candidates the legalize cannibus has on the ballot this year.

yes I'm probably spelling cannibus wrong. But I don't rally care about spelling it right. That's how little I care about it

How exactly do you get to vote on the Minnesota senatorial election from Philadelphia?.

Voter fraud! Voter fraud!

Last edited:
Unfortunately if it goes down in Oregon tonight, it will pass two years from now.
The federal government is going to tax it at 80%"

No stems, no seeds that you don't need. Acapulco gold is (pfft pfft) bad ass weed!

I hope Franken loses also, but I seriously couldn't care less about the dope.

first, it's not on the ballot. But apparently there is a legalize cannabis party in Minnesota

second, I moved from Philadelphia months ago. Which is why I changed my profile to say Minnesota.

How exactly do you get to vote on the Minnesota senatorial election from Philadelphia?
Any difference between Philly and MN?

Having a football team...?

Didn't notice the move, Avatar, I see. You have my sympathies.

The federal government is going to tax it at 80%"
The federal government is not getting into my back yard.

Forum List

Back