I feel like a Anchovie on Ivanka's Caesar Salad ...

Fortunately Michelle's I mean Melania's speech it was on the first night.

Michelle's I mean Melania's speech will just be forgotten with these last few day's of good speeches from Trumps kids..

I pity Chelsea trying to match it

Ivanka did a awesome job, good for her ~

Ivanka is a extremely smart woman , she is the apple of Donald's eye.

Chelsea is extremely smart too, and I am curious to see how she does.

Chelsea is extremely smart? You know she lost her job at CBS because she totally blew an interview with the Geico Gecko.

Do you have a link for that? I googled this>>>
To channel her energies into parenting duties and her family's namesake foundation, Chelsea Clinton will be leaving her cushy gig as a special correspondent for NBC News, People magazine reported Friday.

All she has to do is not plagiarize anyone, and she will be immediately better.

Chelsea seems pretty shy, I hope she does well.. we know she will get torn apart if she makes a mistake.

They've been tearing her apart for years. I hope she gets up there and delivers a middle finger.

She actually is very pretty all grown up ...

images

Chelsea seems pretty shy, I hope she does well.. we know she will get torn apart if she makes a mistake.

They've been tearing her apart for years. I hope she gets up there and delivers a middle finger.

images
Eww

That is anything but pretty. Some people are just ass ugly, and she's one of them.

images
Eww

That is anything but pretty. Some people are just ass ugly, and she's one of them.

Well she is much prettier than she was as a kid..poor thing ...:rofl:

42d9da0d6074fee09f1b0bf51c9bd577.jpg

images
Eww

Not everyone can be as beautiful as me. Sad but true :biggrin:

images
Eww

Not everyone can be as beautiful as me. Sad but true :biggrin:

Well that is why we get along..lol..because no one can be as awesome as me...:biggrin:

13631476_10153776866978581_3917326377431097400_n.jpg

Let it go lefties. Not everything that the tax exempt (thank you John McCain) democrat party propaganda arm, Media Matters digs up in the RNC convention is noteworthy.

talk about tax exempt, what did the donald pay?

oh right... he hasn't given up his tax returns (like every other presidential candidate in about 40 years)

as for 'tax exempt democratic party" aren't you idiots always whining that we like high taxes while you lower them for the top 1%?

get your lies straight. mmmkay?

Forum List

Back