I Feel Sympathy For Bill Clinton

jim-jones.png
The Orange is to remind you to get the fuck back in The Orange Koolaide Line.

Drink it. Dear Leader says it’s good.

That’s why you should Shut The Fuck Up & Go Away before you lose your place in Franco’s Koolaide line.

I think he meant that it was the highest rated and also the most number of people to ever watch a State of The Union on a single network- Fox.

You people make me laugh. You pour over every crossed "t", and dotted "i" and try to make mountains out of Molehills, meanwhile you look the other way when Clinton & The DNC & FBI Collude with THE KGB to propagate Russian Propaganda and use it to try to Nullify an Election in a COUP planned in McCabe's Office and no doubt with The DNC's, Clinton's and Obama's help.

FNC Marks Highest-Rated State of the Union Address in the History of Cable News

Combined FNC Properties Beat All NBC Properties

FOX NEWS CHANNEL WAS THE MOST-WATCHED NETWORK IN ALL OF TELEVISION FOR THE 2018 STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS – Fox News Channel Press

Sometimes it's best to be silent other than to make a fool of yourself trying to turn Trump's crazy lies into a reasonable statement.

I'm not the one trying to make The crazy orange one sound sane. You are.

That makes almost as much sense as his goofy crap.

All crap propaganda. People outside the GOP b******* and character assassination propaganda bubble have no idea what you're talking about. Also known as real journalism. Propagandist s love asking BS questions...
Hillary deleted personal emails asshe is allowed to do as Secretary of State. There is nothing for her to cover up, super dupe. Except on your imaginary dupe planet.
My God! We have a complete idiot posting in this thread. ALL STATE DEPARTMENT EMAILS ON GOVERNMENT SERVERS ARE PROPERTY OF THE GOVERNMENT. She sent emails to accounts on government servers. She deleted them. She is a criminal. She sent government business of the State Department on her private system. She deleted them. She is a criminal. You are a partisan idiot.

You MUST understand, franco only goal in life is to suck Hillary Clinton's cock. He can't do that if she goes to prison. He truly believes Hillary is above the law....she is a higher order of being.
When you lose the argument, always go to character assassination and vulgarity, right Super dupe? At this point the GOP is a giant conspiracy nut... They and their propaganda machine and their dupes are a disgrace. The clintons have have been investigated so many times it's ridiculous. They are not stupid and know it's coming.

Sorry franco, I haven't lost an argument, you have no character to assassinate, and your very existence is vulgar. As I said, you believe them to be a superior, advanced form of human beyond reproach.
Get this straight I don't hate you I have many friends who are GOP dupes. I am only disgusted by your misinformation. The Clintons stretch the rules but don't break the law. Except in silly dupe world. Everyone else stretches the rules and many GOP are liars and thieves. Not you, dupe. But you believe in ridiculous conspiracies like all dupes of the GOP.

I don't feel sympathy for Bill Clinton.

He was/is perfectly aware of the Clinton body count....of every and each of the Arkancides.

He is guilty as Hell too, as much as the Witch.

So let's have a real Clinton scandal, Dupe. They are all crap.
In your feeble mind, yes they are. In reality, the truth will come out in a fair investigation. Pay for play will be the easiest to prove. It is already obvious. The Clinton Crime Family Foundation and the $500,000 speech fees of Slick Willy are the conduits through which the Clintons laundered the payoffs.
The foundation was rated a and has been investigated and you are just fos, super duper dupe. The Clinton taxes and speeches and books are no mystery, Super dupe.
The Clinton Foundation donated less than 10% of its income to charitable causes. The bulk of it (hundreds of millions of dollars) went to salaries, parties, "expenses", and to "charities set up by the Clinton Foundation...which basically is a Clinton bank account.

The Clintons also used Canada to circumvent the reporting of donors names. The Clintons are both ROTTEN TO THE CORE!

Clinton Foundation Involved in Bribery, Kickbacks, Money Laundering to Grow Russia's Energy Program - Mish Talk

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

...and another Clinton money scam:

The Anatomy Of Hillary Clinton's $84 Million Money-Laundering Scheme | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
The foundation is the charity dumbass. It's a conspiracy!! Only fake news knows the truth!
A charity? A charity would have built a hospital in Haiti like that sleazy bastard Slick Willy said he would. Go to Haiti and tell them the Clintons run a fine charity.

Check on the % of income that actually goes to a charitable cause. You are so naive and uneducated. You should stick to Play Dough and pink pussy hats.
Haiti is a corrupt s*******. The Clinton Foundation is rated a and is the charity. Really stupid stuff you believe... All discredited totally in the real world.

He was/is perfectly aware of the Clinton body count....of every and each of the Arkancides.

Another brainwashed ignoramus dupe of the greedy idiot GOP. You no so much detail of pure crap. You are a conspiracy nut
by definition. You believe the US Justice system is a conspiracy. Right-wing idiocy.

Another brainwashed ignoramus dupe of the greedy idiot GOP. You no so much detail of pure crap. You are a conspiracy nut
by definition. You believe the US Justice system is a conspiracy. Right-wing idiocy.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: boring ^

Here is a typical right-wing piece of s*** conspiracy piece..
FACT CHECK: Did a Surgeon Who Exposed 'Clinton Foundation Corruption' in Haiti Die a Suspicious Death?

Lie upon lie upon lie, dupe. Just like all the rest. All of them.

Hillary deleted personal emails asshe is allowed to do as Secretary of State. There is nothing for her to cover up, super dupe. Except on your imaginary dupe planet.
My God! We have a complete idiot posting in this thread. ALL STATE DEPARTMENT EMAILS ON GOVERNMENT SERVERS ARE PROPERTY OF THE GOVERNMENT. She sent emails to accounts on government servers. She deleted them. She is a criminal. She sent government business of the State Department on her private system. She deleted them. She is a criminal. You are a partisan idiot.

You MUST understand, franco only goal in life is to suck Hillary Clinton's cock. He can't do that if she goes to prison. He truly believes Hillary is above the law....she is a higher order of being.
When you lose the argument, always go to character assassination and vulgarity, right Super dupe? At this point the GOP is a giant conspiracy nut... They and their propaganda machine and their dupes are a disgrace. The clintons have have been investigated so many times it's ridiculous. They are not stupid and know it's coming.

Sorry franco, I haven't lost an argument, you have no character to assassinate, and your very existence is vulgar. As I said, you believe them to be a superior, advanced form of human beyond reproach.
Get this straight I don't hate you I have many friends who are GOP dupes. I am only disgusted by your misinformation. The Clintons stretch the rules but don't break the law. Except in silly dupe world. Everyone else stretches the rules and many GOP are liars and thieves. Not you, dupe. But you believe in ridiculous conspiracies like all dupes of the GOP.
That parallels Trump's feelings on FAKE NEWS. He doesn't hate the press or freedom of the press. He just hates the LIES pushed by FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

Thanks for agreeing that's a good policy.

The truth is nothing like as exciting as your ridiculous character assassination and conspiracy theories, silly girl. All discredited in the real world.

I'm sorry francoHFW

You are too late trying to convince me

I am 100% for the Witch Clinton ....and 90% of the past Administration thugs .... all going to jail.

That parallels Trump's feelings on FAKE NEWS. He doesn't hate the press or freedom of the press. He just hates the LIES pushed by FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

Thanks for agreeing that's a good policy.
FACT CHECK: Did a Surgeon Who Exposed 'Clinton Foundation Corruption' in Haiti Die a Suspicious Death?

Always the case. You have GOP fake news and then the rest of the world.

In your feeble mind, yes they are. In reality, the truth will come out in a fair investigation. Pay for play will be the easiest to prove. It is already obvious. The Clinton Crime Family Foundation and the $500,000 speech fees of Slick Willy are the conduits through which the Clintons laundered the payoffs.
The foundation was rated a and has been investigated and you are just fos, super duper dupe. The Clinton taxes and speeches and books are no mystery, Super dupe.
The Clinton Foundation donated less than 10% of its income to charitable causes. The bulk of it (hundreds of millions of dollars) went to salaries, parties, "expenses", and to "charities set up by the Clinton Foundation...which basically is a Clinton bank account.

The Clintons also used Canada to circumvent the reporting of donors names. The Clintons are both ROTTEN TO THE CORE!

Clinton Foundation Involved in Bribery, Kickbacks, Money Laundering to Grow Russia's Energy Program - Mish Talk

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

The Anatomy Of Hillary Clinton's $84 Million Money-Laundering Scheme | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
The foundation is the charity dumbass. It's a conspiracy!! Only fake news knows the truth!
A charity? A charity would have built a hospital in Haiti like that sleazy bastard Slick Willy said he would. Go to Haiti and tell them the Clintons run a fine charity.

Check on the % of income that actually goes to a charitable cause. You are so naive and uneducated. You should stick to Play Dough and pink pussy hats.
Haiti is a corrupt s*******. The Clinton Foundation is rated a and is the charity. Really stupid stuff you believe... All discredited totally in the real world.
Discredited? You're a fucking idiot! Watch and listen to the fucking news. Google Clinton and the Haiti hospital. I don't give a fuck who rates the Clinton Foundation as an A scale charity. The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative are both fuckin' scams!

I'm sorry francoHFW

I am 100% for the Witch Clinton ....and 90% of the past Administration thugs .... all going to jail.
I know you are...
... You are totally brainwashed. You believe implicitly in about 2% of the world's media and the liars that they are. All paid for by three or four GOP billionaires. Luckily their children aren't going along with it and they are dying... Like the old man GOP.

I'm sorry francoHFW

I know you are...
... You are totally brainwashed. You believe implicitly in about 2% of the world's media and the liars that they are. All paid for by three or four GOP billionaires. Luckily their children aren't going along with it and they are dying... Like the old man GOP.

No

It's YOU the one who is brainwashed!

Discredited? You're a fucking idiot! Watch and listen to the fucking news. Google Clinton and the Haiti hospital. I don't give a fuck who rates the Clinton Foundation as an A scale charity. The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative are both fuckin' scams!
Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go? - FactCheck.org

You believe everything you are told by bought off High School grad ex Coke head pundits, super duper dupe.

Hear me out. It’s not a lot of sympathy but I do have sympathy for him.

I’ve been watching the Scandolous series and reading articles about The Clinton Administration, and one recurrent theme keeps coming up.

Hillary Clinton!

Linda Tripp even said it that nearly every scandal that hit that White House and all The Scandals In Arkansas were Hillary Clinton’s doing.

Bill could not divorce her. He had to have a full time staff to keep her out of trouble. She also hated sex, and according to rumors was actually a lesbian and had an open marriage with Bill because of it.

She was constantly scheming corrupt schemes to leverage power for profit and there was no limit to the depths she’d sink to to gain power and then convert it to cash.

Bill’s weakness was women and trying to keep his wife from torpedoing his political career. Granted he was not entirely innocent because Hillary’s Scheming did net him benefits at times, but The Risk was never worth The Dividend.

She would have been nothing without him. He, however, could have been president without her and maybe even a better man but that ship sailed back in Arkansas when he was elected as Governor.

Her M.O. and all I know about her fits with this narrative. This woman is like a Bizarro Midas and she corrupts everything and everyone she touches.

So yah, I feel a little bad for Bill Clinton because without Hillary’s Corrupt dealings no Investigations in To White Water Happen, or Trial Gate or FBI File Gate and Bill doesn’t have all these affairs because of a sexless, loveless marriage.

He is a violent rapist and he sexually assaulted at least a dozen women...that we know of.....there is no sympathy for him...

Hear me out. It’s not a lot of sympathy but I do have sympathy for him.

I’ve been watching the Scandolous series and reading articles about The Clinton Administration, and one recurrent theme keeps coming up.

Hillary Clinton!

Linda Tripp even said it that nearly every scandal that hit that White House and all The Scandals In Arkansas were Hillary Clinton’s doing.

Bill could not divorce her. He had to have a full time staff to keep her out of trouble. She also hated sex, and according to rumors was actually a lesbian and had an open marriage with Bill because of it.

She was constantly scheming corrupt schemes to leverage power for profit and there was no limit to the depths she’d sink to to gain power and then convert it to cash.

Bill’s weakness was women and trying to keep his wife from torpedoing his political career. Granted he was not entirely innocent because Hillary’s Scheming did net him benefits at times, but The Risk was never worth The Dividend.

She would have been nothing without him. He, however, could have been president without her and maybe even a better man but that ship sailed back in Arkansas when he was elected as Governor.

Her M.O. and all I know about her fits with this narrative. This woman is like a Bizarro Midas and she corrupts everything and everyone she touches.

So yah, I feel a little bad for Bill Clinton because without Hillary’s Corrupt dealings no Investigations in To White Water Happen, or Trial Gate or FBI File Gate and Bill doesn’t have all these affairs because of a sexless, loveless marriage.

He is a violent rapist and he sexually assaulted at least a dozen women...that we know of.....there is no sympathy for him...
None of whom cared until they were put up to it by the GOP or trapped by the GOP... And all 20 years ago at least...

I'm sorry francoHFW

I know you are...

No

It's YOU the one who is brainwashed!
No, you are! Not to worry I still love all of you silly fellow American dupes... I just hate the mega rich Liars who brainwashed you. They won't win. America will muddle through this. It's getting too obvious under Trump.

Forum List

Back