I Find This Pollster About Spot On.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The earlier wild predictions of pres. Trump turning both Virginia & New York state into swing states was just that, wild predictions. The same with New Jersey & New Hampshire. That N/E corner of our USA is the area of the "old money" & will NOT be changing allegiance any time soon. The only other possible changes I can see regarding the eastern/southern states is Georgia dropping from light red to tilt red and Michigan going from light red to medium red. I believe the rust belt states are going to be the recipients of a LOT of fed $$$$$ for industry if pres. Trump lands the POTUS.

As far as the mid western/sun belt states the only realistic change that could occur in my opinion is New Mexico dropping from light blue to tilt red. Our LEGALLY VETTED Latino American community resents the fact that they had to become Americans the "legal way" & that we now have ILLEGAL aliens leaching off the system by just walking across the borders by claiming asylum.

The western states are in a class of their own. California will remain dark blue. Oregon is geographically predominantly red but population wise is roughly 38% red so is stuck in the mid range blue zone. Washington state is in a slightly better position than Oregon is but will also remain in the mid blue zone. I'd say the poli-map below is pretty much what America will be when election day arrives.

Forum List

Back