🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Fired The Republican Party Years Ago, But....

:clap:
Here .... here....

I applaud the way you have handled this viscous attack against a good man

You are getting back my respect

-Geaux
With the exception of Murkowski! She’s mad cause he got mad because the DemonRats slandered him. She’s a special kind of stupid!

Funny thing is I fired them after Collins sold us down the river. If she is run out of town on a rail over this, fine with me.

-Geaux

Cool. You get a proven liar on the court to work with the world's greatest liar.

Congrats.
No one proved anything. You are the liar. Not one thing was proven, and yet you crying scum still lie. keep losing you deserve it.

1. As bad as the GOP is, the Dems are worse and just proved it. Some of the Repubs voted for Kagan and Sotomajor even though they were clearly liberal progressives; I know they wouldn't even consider the guy that Obama nominated in his last year to replace Scalia, but at least they were decent and honest enough to be upfront about it and not drag him through the mud like the Dems did to Kavanaugh.

2. Lying and liars are fairly commonplace in DC, neither party has any room to point fingers.

3. There's too much emphasis on both sides to make the other party look bad rather than doing what's best for us. If they're for it, we're against it, no matter that we were for it too not so long ago. Right now it seems to me that on balance the GOP is doing better for us than the Dems did under Obama; they could and should be doing better IMHO than they are, but both sides have too much intraparty dysfunction to do much good to anybody.

Here .... here....

-Geaux
They showed up for one big fight....One "attaboy" can't paper over decades of "awshits".

Call me jaded all you want, but I fully expect them to go back to their feckless and weasely swamp behavior, as soon as all this folderal settles back down.

Here .... here....

-Geaux
With the exception of Murkowski! She’s mad cause he got mad because the DemonRats slandered him. She’s a special kind of stupid!
It's more complicated than that.

It had to do with the primaries in her state, the Republicans did not give it to her.

She was a write in. She owes all her power to the natives.

Native Americans make up about fifteen percent of the population of the state, and it had to do with Kav's view on their sovereignty. If she didn't vote against him, they made it clear, she would be out of a job.

Senator Lisa Murkowski wins Alaska write-in campaign | Reuters

Here .... here....

-Geaux

It had to do with the primaries in her state, the Republicans did not give it to her.

Native Americans make up about fifteen percent of the population of the state, and it had to do with Kav's view on their sovereignty. If she didn't vote against him, they made it clear, she would be out of a job.

Well, that leaves the other 85% where?

The corportacracy has you all focused on the assault, not on whether his judicial POV is sound.

It is not. He is not Scalia.

Here .... here....

-Geaux

Well, that leaves the other 85% where?

meh, the whole state is screwed either way.

Forum List

Back