18 teenage girls accuse David Copperfield of rape and other crimes

It's obviously a derail. Why the obsession?
You are the one who is persistently off topic.

I see you don’t care to answer any questions.

You seem to be here merely to play your troll games. But, I’ll test you again.

Back ON TOPIC:

Why should anyone necessarily believe old allegations from the supposed victims?

You are the one who is persistently off topic.

I see you don’t care to answer any questions.

You seem to be here merely to play your troll games. But, I’ll test you again.

Back ON TOPIC:

Why should anyone necessarily believe old allegations from the supposed victims?
You're the one who brought up my avatar. Seems you're off topic.

Yes. Unlike you, I do.

You “answered” a question relevant to this thread with a ”question” which is irrelevant to the one out to you. And your faux answer is irrelevant to the thread
You asked why anyone should believe allegations. Seems you don't know how basics work.

You're the one who brought up my avatar. Seems you're off topic.
Deflection. Can’t answer on topic questions.

Jackie is too afraid to confess who and what he is, too.

Very pathetic.

Back ON TOPIC:

Back ON TOPIC:

Allegations are irrelevant as it doesn't establish anything which is why I can't take them seriously especially when they are 35 years ago allegations of assaults.

Yup, Copperfield's party.

Then you tried to derail it by talking about Republicans, which has nothing to do with Copperfield.

Why are you trying to derail this thread?
You're the one who brought up his party, implying this makes sense because he's a dem.

You're the one who brought up his party, implying this makes sense because he's a dem.

It does. Many PedoDems have been exposed recently.

Then you tried to derail the discussion by posting about Republicans, which has nothing to do woth this case.

Why are you trying to distract attention from another PedoDem? Very suspicious...

Technically, the thread title is not correct. The thread title is worded so that teenage girls are making the claims. They're not. These are adult women many years after the alleged incidents. It's important because passage of time is a factor in these cases.

It does. Many PedoDems have been exposed recently.

Then you tried to derail the discussion by posting about Republicans, which has nothing to do woth this case.

Why are you trying to distract attention from another PedoDem? Very suspicious...
Are you saying no Republicans do what Copperfield did?

I was with a date when seeing Copperfield. We got his autograph. He did not seemed thrilled about the autograph session, but you can't be all smiles all the time.

Forum List

Back