I forgot how useless Congressional testimony really is...

...the Dims are not asking Barr questions in which they seek actual answers for the purposes of garnering new information.

They did nothing but makes speeches, grandstand, and berate Barr.

I really love how they blame Barr for George Floyd.

George Floyd is a MINNEAPOLIS PROBLEM. NOT AN AG OF THE USA PROBLEM.

Clearly, the government of Minneapolis is racist if they hire and keep racist police. For how long have liberals run that city? 50 years?
Each party gives their constituents what they want.

Dim voters want Barr to be asked questions that he is not allowed to answer? Really?

I was watching the questioning of Barr and he was scoring big time.

Apparantly he was doing too well as the video was shut down.

This one black congressman kept ranting on about the fact so many African so called AmericaHens are incarcerated, when everyone knows they committ more crimes proportionately than any other ethnic group

He seems incapable of understanding that just because blacks take up so much prison space is not because of racism but simply because blacks committ more crime than any other group in America proportionately speaking.

Logic as well as common sense is not a part of the democrat menu, which is dominated by the politics of black victimhood.

I know there are some intelligent and decent black folk but unfortunately the ones in congress simply do not measure up.
They are a disgrace to their race.

...the Dims are not asking Barr questions in which they seek actual answers for the purposes of garnering new information.

Clearly, the government of Minneapolis is racist if they hire and keep racist police. For how long have liberals run that city? 50 years?

Dim voters want Barr to be asked questions that he is not allowed to answer? Really?
Were you expecting the opposing party to be rational?

Were you expecting the opposing party to be rational?

I was expecting there to be a reason to have Barr testify. Asking him questions and then not letting him answer seems counterintuitiv.

They can make speeches without Barr present.

Boys and girls- these are people trusted to manage our everyday life-

Politicians don’t “run your everyday life”.

William Barr needs his fat fucking ass handed to him on a plate. This is the OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE. It is their FUCKING JOB to tell that criminal attorney that he is so far out of line with his obstruction of justice on behalf of Donald J. Trump, that Barr most definitely be going to jail on corruption and obstruction of justice once Trump leaves office. And this is one conviction that will NOT be pardoned or commuted.

I was watching the questioning of Barr and he was scoring big time.

Apparently he was doing too well as the video was shut down.

This one black congressman kept ranting on about the fact so many African so called Americans are incarcerated, when everyone knows they commit more crimes proportionately than any other ethnic group

He seems incapable of understanding that just because blacks take up so much prison space is not because of racism but simply because blacks commit more crime than any other group in America proportionately speaking.

Logic as well as common sense is not a part of the democrat menu, which is dominated by the politics of black victimhood.

I know there are some intelligent and decent black folk but unfortunately the ones in congress simply do not measure up.
They are a disgrace to their race.
LOL!! That is called the "elephant in the room". You can never say:
"He seems incapable of understanding that just because blacks take up so much prison space is not because of racism, but simply because blacks commit more crime than any other ethnic group in America proportionately speaking."

1596015788499.png

Boys and girls- these are people trusted to manage our everyday life-

Politicians don’t “run your everyday life”.

William Barr needs his fat fucking ass handed to him on a plate. This is the OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE. It is their FUCKING JOB to tell that criminal attorney that he is so far out of line with his obstruction of justice on behalf of Donald J. Trump, that Barr most definitely be going to jail on corruption and obstruction of justice once Trump leaves office. And this is one conviction that will NOT be pardoned or commuted.

Your first mistake is in thinking that any American with common sense is going to vote for these democrat clowns after this display of fascism we saw ...

But, I’d like to thank you for showing what Communist, authoritarian pricks you liberals really are....

While thoroughly choreographed, the Democrats damaged themselves horribly today with that grotesque display.

At some point SOMEONE has to tell them, "If you will not allow me to answer the questions, I'm outta here."

And then do it. Let them hold him in contempt of Congress, and fight the fine in court.

I watched part of it and wondered why they are wasting tax dollars on that nonsense.

Barr should have told them to fuck off and left. I sure would have.

It’s interesting how it doesnt bother our fellow liberal posters.

However, we know their strategy.

If they know it is bad for them, they ignore it and hope it just goes away in a few days.

The questioning of Barr may as well have been done by Gestapo. Dims were not there for any answers. Absolute scum who want bad things to happen to the nation.

Who the FUCK voted for Nadler and Schiff? My God, who would ever actually vote for these pieces of crap to represent them?

Dims were afraid of Barr calling them out on their lies.

Like Nadler saying the rioting was a MYTH! :laughing0301:

Dims have made a mockery of Congress.

Let’s see Democrats refused to let Bill bar speak in his own hearing, They silence a black doctor on the Internet. Future looks good under democrat rule lol WTF

Let’s see Democrats refused to let Bill bar speak in his own hearing, They silence a black doctor on the Internet. Future looks good under democrat rule lol WTF

love your avatar.

That display from Dims yesterday was shameless and disgusting. They are complete scum.

What Barr should do is a reaction video where he answers each question at length while highlighting inaccuracies in the questions.

I'd watch it.

Well Congress is pretty useless so.....

Forum List

Back