I fucked up

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Yep, I sure did..I thought it was safe to go super far to the left as I thought it was safe to do so, but now I have one hell of a hang over from hell from my reality that I made for myself falling down all around me.

Now my conservative personality needs to pull my ass back to the right back into the real world for my own good to feel better. Certainly not as far as many libertarians on this board but you will see! ;) It is the only way for me to live with myself and not be depressed., Refocus my emotions and mind.

Yep, I sure did..I thought it was safe to go super far to the left as I thought it was safe to do so, but now I have one hell of a hang over from hell from my reality that I made for myself falling down all around me.

Now my conservative personality needs to pull my ass back to the right back into the real world for my own good to feel better. Certainly not as far as many libertarians on this board but you will see! ;) It is the only way for me to live with myself and not be depressed., Refocus my emotions and mind.
Your Liberal girl friend broke up with you?

Science is different from politics that can be charged at the drop of the pin

Science makes it EASY to charge a pin ...

18713739684a3a8e5995082

Good for you!

It's like I tried to tell you the other day... you should've been a huge Trump supporter given your passion for NASA. The Obama Administration has relegated them to doing "global warming" research and Hillary planned to gut them in order to fund her social agenda. Trump was the only candidate, and really the first candidate in many years, who said he wanted to revive the space program.

I would love to see him push for some sort of "joint venture" type thing with private industry because I think there is a market and it would generate big corporate money for a much more active and vibrant program. We could realistically see a manned mission to Mars in 8 years. I think that would be huge for science and huge for us as a nation.

What is wrong with just being yourself?

That almost sounds safe spacious .......

You sig line shows you still live in a fantasy world........ :eusa_whistle:

Nobody gives a fuck dude. You are still going to sound fucking insane

Sorry Matthew, you are an official USMB left wing nut case now, that will never change.. :9:

Change your signature, develop some critical thinking skills and grow up...

Last edited:
Right, left...advocate for what you believe it and against what you don't. Forget about trying to fit those beliefs into artificial constructs of party.

And you favorite football team is the one that won their last game, right?
Political views may mature, but they do not change with the wind.

Oh, I don't think you have a "conservative personality" matthew. You are what you are, a angry, confused, not very well educated young man. All of which are fixable. But you have to work at it.

Ive never seen you post anything that far to the left. I just looked through your post history and I can't really find anything.

Ive never seen you post anything that far to the left. I just looked through your post history and I can't really find anything.

Maybe you 2 are peas of the same pod...

Forum List

Back