🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Guess They'll Have To Boycott Ted Cruz Now

So you think the death penalty for gays is coming to the US if conservatives get elected, even when that's never happened in this country prior. :cuckoo:
A lot of things have happened since Trump was elected.

We never had an insurrection before, either.

I'm not saying the death penalty for gays is coming, even though that is what some evangelical want. But more religious extremism is rearing its head.

Just skip over those parts of the Bible which make you uncomfortable. Death to adulterers, be blind to that.

Death to gays, yay!

Buffet-style religiosity leads to totalitarianism.

“To say no to President Trump would be saying no to God,” Pastor Paula White, Trump’s longtime spiritual adviser and newly minted White House official, said during a recent book signing.

Your problem is that you apparently are stupid enough to believe that if some fringe group supports a particular candidate, then that automatically means that candidate has the same views and will work to implement them.

So since Antifa supports democrats, I guess that means that every dem will be obligated to push Antifa's views on the populace.

You need to get out more,

So you think the death penalty for gays is coming to the US if conservatives get elected, even when that's never happened in this country prior. :cuckoo:
g0005 ain’t known for being honest or in any way intelligent or reasonable.

The fact is that the simpleton imagines that any display of support for the actual human rights associated with being a human for anyone identifying as LGBTQ is somehow contrary to the views of conservatives, etc.

Little g might even believe his own prattle. But, again, that only makes him ignorant or stupid or both. But he’s wrong all the same.

Uganda just passed a law inflicting the death penalty on gays.

Ted Cruz tweeted his opposition, and even added an LGBTQ hashtag in his post!

cruz-lgbtq.jpg

Ted must have been chugging Miller Lite when he posted.
Cruz has better things to do than worry about fudge packers in Africa. His priorities need some serious adjustment.

Your ignorance is revealed to be deeper and deeper.

Is that why you can't or won't answer my questions?

Tell us all, if Trump gets elected, he's going to be the puppet of the 'evangelicals' and outlaw being gay and give them the death penalty. Is that what you really believe? :cuckoo:

I have said many times that I wrote in Ted Cruz in the 2016 election in honor of my mother who passed before the election. She was a big Ted Cruz supporter.

I am so glad she did not live to see him become the submissive Trump lickspittle cuck he is today.
Nobody believes you, you know.

Uganda just passed a law inflicting the death penalty on gays.

Ted Cruz tweeted his opposition, and even added an LGBTQ hashtag in his post!

cruz-lgbtq.jpg

Ted must have been chugging Miller Lite when he posted.

Fraud Boy Fail.

A lot of things have happened since Trump was elected.

We never had an insurrection before, either.

I'm not saying the death penalty for gays is coming, even though that is what some evangelical want. But more religious extremism is rearing its head.

What exactly is your argument then? I don't think you really have one other than trying to imply that conservatives are 'anti-gay' because you support the left. Pretty simple and transparent,

Just skip over those parts of the Bible which make you uncomfortable. Death to adulterers, be blind to that.

Death to gays, yay!

Buffet-style religiosity leads to totalitarianism.

Who says that? You keep making these stupid posts as if they are relevant to something? Yet they aren't.

Your problem is that you apparently are stupid enough to believe that if some fringe group supports a particular candidate, then that automatically means that candidate has the same views and will work to implement them.
Nope. I am simply pointing out the rancid hypocrisy of those evangelicals who support a man who stole the life savings of senior citizens at his fake university, who is a serial adulterer, and who bears false witness against others on a daily basis.

You see, the separation of church and state is not so much intended to keep the state from being infected by religion but more to keep religion from being infected by politics.

And we see our religious Right being seriously infected. They have a cancer. And it is metastasizing.

That's why people are turning away from religion in the US, just as they did in Europe in centuries past.

Alexis de Toqueville gave a prescient warning about this.

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.

Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 17

Nope. I am simply pointing out the rancid hypocrisy of those evangelicals who support a man who stole the life savings of senior citizens at his fake university, who is a serial adulterer, and who bears false witness against others on a daily basis.

You see, the separation of church and state is not so much intended to keep the state from being infected by religion but more to keep religion from being infected by politics.

And we see our religious Right being seriously infected. They have a cancer. And it is metastasizing.

That's why people are turning away from religion in the US, just as they did in Europe in centuries past.

Alexis de Toqueville gave a prescient warning about this.

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.

Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 17

So you're preaching to a bunch of 'evangelicals' on a message board where there may be a few of them (at most) posting on?

There hasn't been a 'religious right' with any influence for decades, you're fighting something that doesn't exist. Are you in your 80's? lol

The ones today preaching their 'morals' and pushing them on everyone else is the left. They make the 'religious right' of the past look like rookies in comparison.

Cruz has better things to do than worry about fudge packers in Africa. His priorities need some serious adjustment.
It is true that the United States is not the “policeman” of the world. And we certainly have many pressing domestic issues and international issues that demand a Senator’s attention.

That said, I still completely agree with Cruz on this subject;

and there’s not a thing wrong with his modest effort to identify an outrage like this horrifyingly obscene Ugandan law.

Is that why you can't or won't answer my questions?

Tell us all, if Trump gets elected, he's going to be the puppet of the 'evangelicals' and outlaw being gay and give them the death penalty. Is that what you really believe? :cuckoo:
Yes, Trump will be their puppet.

Trump has always been a supporter of abortion, right up to the ninth month. He was so ignorant of how pro-life people actually think and believe, he made stupid statements in the beginning about his fake newfound pro-life stance.

Trump appointed judges to the Supreme Court that the Federalist Society told him to. He was completely their puppet.

Who's to say the Federalists would not push the boundaries of extremism even further in a second Trump term?

You really are so ignorant as to be unaware of Trump's mass support by evangelicals? Seriously?

WOW!!

It should be 100% support.

It is true that the United States is not the “policeman” of the world. And we certainly have many pressing domestic issues and international issues that demand a Senator’s attention.

That said, I still completely agree with Cruz on this subject;

and there’s not a thing wrong with his modest effort to identify an outrage like this horrifyingly obscene Ugandan law.
Do you really bleev Cruz is an LGBTQ kind of guy as he implied with his hash tag?

Why shouldn't it be?
Yeah, it must stump you why a Christian should not support a thoroughly unrepentant serial adulterer who stole the life savings of senior citizens, made his living from gambling houses and contests of the flesh, grabs pussies, and bears false witness on a daily basis.

What's not there for a Christian to love?

I mean, he's only subject to at least half a dozen biblical death penalties!

Forum List

Back