I guess this means she is dating multiple men

Going to a friend's wedding = Getting laid by the Best Man after the wedding.
Event she had to attend = Getting laid at a party.
Car issues = Getting laid in the back seat.
Brother's birthday dinner = Getting laid by my brother's friend.
Friend's birthday party = Giving some guy a birthday present (b j).
Helping a friend move = Getting laid in a U-Haul.

Not funny, throw your computer in the trash
Hey, YOU'RE the one who indicated she's a slut.

I'm just going to send a text asking her to come over, I have to nothing to lose at this point anyway

Met this girl on OKC and been trying to set up a date but she seems to be unavailable a lot and these were the reasons she gave

1. Going to a friend's wedding
2. Event she had to attend
3. Car issues
4. Brother's birthday dinner
5. Friends birthday party
6. Helping a friend move

She must think I'm slow
Did you actually ask her out on a date?

Met this girl on OKC and been trying to set up a date but she seems to be unavailable a lot and these were the reasons she gave

3. Car issues
6. Helping a friend move

She must think I'm slow

That's what I was going to do on Monday but she was not avaialble and asked could we chat the next date

So I left it up to her to call me the next day and since she didn't Im done

3. Car issues
6. Helping a friend move

She must think I'm slow

That's what I was going to do on Monday but she was not avaialble and asked could we chat the next date

So you didn't ask her out for a date, then you wonder why you didn't get a date with her?

Are you really that socially ignorant? Or are you joking?

If she was interested she wouldn't do rude things. Why don't you try to find somebody who doesn't play games?

3. Car issues
6. Helping a friend move

She must think I'm slow

So you didn't ask her out for a date, then you wonder why you didn't get a date with her?

When I got her number she stated she was on her way to Maine for a friend's wedding. So she was gone for a week and then the holiday came and now here we are.

So the convo on monday night was going to be about meeting this weekend. But she didn't answer the phone. And then I said I was not calling again and if she was really interested she would call me back after seeing my number.

3. Car issues
6. Helping a friend move

She must think I'm slow

When I got her number she stated she was on her way to Maine for a friend's wedding. So she was gone for a week and then the holiday came and now here we are.

So the convo on monday night was going to be about meeting this weekend. But she didn't answer the phone. And then I said I was not calling again and if she was really interested she would call me back after seeing my number.
If you send a message like that to a woman who is barely familiar with you, you sound really desperate/obsessive/creepy, or perhaps even borderline psycho.

Lighten up, Francis.

The right message should have been " Hey!, hope you had a great time at the wedding this week. Give me a call if you would like to get together soon. I would really enjoy hanging out with you. My number is ______ "

Then nothing else from you. If she wants to get together she will call. If she is playing games..play the game and make her chase you.

THe worst thing a man can do is look needy or desperate.

Forum List

Back