I guess Ukraine sucks

He’s a resident of Russia
I hear Republicans and Russians claiming that the Ukraine is full of Nazi's. Yea, as if the Russians are trying to rid the world of Nazi's. LOL. Nice try but not working. It's almost as bad as when that liberal progressive Bush lied us into Iraq.

Ok ass, come back when you can learn to form sentences to support your assertions
dude. . I am sorry that you foreign intel. education services did not acquaint you with centuries old American idioms. By attempting to be a grammar Nazi? You have outted yourself as a foreigner, who is only here to be a subversive of American culture and American politics. Perhaps you need better translation software.

Now? Folks will take your postings even less seriously than they do already.

When you take someone like me on? You inevitably will only do more harm to your reputation than what you are tasked to be on this forum to do, in the first place. .. So, there is a monumental amount of irony with YOU calling ME an ass. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

iu
iu

I hear Republicans and Russians claiming that the Ukraine is full of Nazi's. Yea, as if the Russians are trying to rid the world of Nazi's. LOL. Nice try but not working. It's almost as bad as when that liberal progressive Bush lied us into Iraq.
I HEAR YOU'RE A LIAR.
Democrats are the ones calling everyone "Russian Assets", yet they paid Russians for the Steele Dossier, and lied about the Russian Collusion hoax. Where did Bernie Sanders go on his honeymoon? <Moscow?>

I HEAR YOU'RE A LIAR.
Democrats are the ones calling everyone "Russian Assets", yet they paid Russians for the Steele Dossier, and lied about the Russian Collusion hoax. Where did Bernie Sanders go on his honeymoon? <Moscow?>
Jesus dude. Get over the Steele Dossier already.

Pretty sure there is/was a nazi problem in Ukraine. I’m also pretty sure that’s just an excuse Putin is using

Pretty sure there is/was a nazi problem in Ukraine. I’m also pretty sure that’s just an excuse Putin is using

Ukraine's "Nazi problem" is smaller than almost any European nation OR Russia

dude. . I am sorry that you foreign intel. education services did not acquaint you with centuries old American idioms.
Moron I know what it means, but it doesn't actually support any of your assertions.

You have done ZERO work to lead any horse to anywhere. You are just a lazy bum complaining about someone daring to not drink your swill.

Come back when you can support what you say with coherent argument and sourcing.

You say you're a liberal progressive? I think we would throw you out of the club.
"liberal progressive" is his euphemism for good ol' Russian communist.

Sorta like "special operation" is just good ol' war to sane people.

Ukraine's "Nazi problem" is smaller than almost any European nation OR Russia
/shrug. There seemed to be a lot of articles about the Nazi problem in the Ukraine prior to the Russian invasion. Now it’s over blown. Again I don’t think that’s why Russia invaded or would justify it even if it was but there seems to be some competing narratives surrounding it and I’m not sure why its such a divisive subject.

/shrug. There seemed to be a lot of articles about the Nazi problem in the Ukraine prior to the Russian invasion. Now it’s over blown. Again I don’t think that’s why Russia invaded or would justify it even if it was but there seems to be some competing narratives surrounding it and I’m not sure why its such a divisive subject.
Articles planted by the Russians primarily

Far less of a problem than Russia or even most European countries

I HEAR YOU'RE A LIAR.
Oh the old Steele dossier. You guys need to make a movie about it so we understand.

I bet a movie would upset you. You know, because of the facts and truth.

Oh the old Steele dossier. You guys need to make a movie about it so we understand.
We don't need a movie, the arrest and trial should suffice nicely...

Haha. Yeah that's old news no one wants to talk about anymore now. I wonder why.

Haha. Yeah that's old news no one wants to talk about anymore now. I wonder why.
Because it was all bullshit? Because nothing ever came of it? Sort of like Hunter Biden and China. I hear they are looking into Hunter Biden now. How's that investigation going?

Because it was all bullshit? Because nothing ever came of it? Sort of like Hunter Biden and China. I hear they are looking into Hunter Biden now. How's that investigation going?
We appointed a special council, launched a 3 year investigation on a sitting President and spent untold millions of dollars based on that fabrication. But meh, it's cool.

Forum List

Back