I guess Ukraine sucks

We appointed a special council, launched a 3 year investigation on a sitting President and spent untold millions of dollars based on that fabrication. But meh, it's cool.
Are you talking about Bill Clinton or Obama? Funny we didn't investigate Bush. He needed to be investigated.

You certainly didn't mind wasting money and time investigating Democrats.

And Trump was shady. He was shady and breaking the laws/rules from day one. Right away he asked Comey for his "loyalty" as if he's the mob boss. Then fires him for not kissing the ring. And Paul Ryan's defense was that Trump was new to politics and didn't know any better.

We found out Trump didn't know how to lead. And he was corrupt as fuck. Obvious to anyone who doesn't love him like you do.

Are you talking about Bill Clinton or Obama? Funny we didn't investigate Bush. He needed to be investigated.

You certainly didn't mind wasting money and time investigating Democrats.

And Trump was shady. He was shady and breaking the laws/rules from day one. Right away he asked Comey for his "loyalty" as if he's the mob boss. Then fires him for not kissing the ring. And Paul Ryan's defense was that Trump was new to politics and didn't know any better.

We found out Trump didn't know how to lead. And he was corrupt as fuck. Obvious to anyone who doesn't love him like you do.
Who said that? And did we appoint a special counsel to investigate Obama? I must have missed that.

Who said that? And did we appoint a special counsel to investigate Obama? I must have missed that.
Piss off. Remember this?

A federal prosecutor handpicked by the attorney general, William Barr, to investigate whether Obama administration officials had mishandled classified intelligence relating to the Russia investigation has wrapped up his work without finding wrongdoing or considering charges.

The conclusion of an investigation by US attorney John Bash into the so-called “unmasking” of names in intelligence reports by Obama officials was seen as a defeat for Donald Trump and Barr, who appeared to be fishing for damaging information that could be used against former vice=president Joe Biden.

sealybobo

So we didn’t appoint a special counsel then? Thanks. Also what does that have to do with the Steele Dossier?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back