"I had 4 abortions..." This is what radical leftists want for women!

Am I supposed to care about this woman and how many abortions she's had? I laugh. I frankly don't care. It doesn't have any affect on the nation nor me.

In the case of the Christo-fascist right, it’s subjective religious dogma that an embryo/fetus is a ‘human being.’

It's objective scientific fact.

The genetically-unique organism that comes into existence with the merging of a human egg and a human sperm cell is the very same organism, that he is from that point, to the end of his life. From that point, through the rest of his life, is a continual process of development and change, but never any point where a new form of life comes into existence, that wasn't there before. Conception is the only point where that happens.

Prior to viability, it is a potential. There is no way a fertilized egg has equal rights to a woman.

Just like, in 1930s and 1940s Germany, there was no way that a Jew was deserving of equal rights to a good, German of Aryan blood.

No way that a Bosnian is deserving of equal rights to a Serb in the 1990s Balkan region.

No way, even in early America, that a mere nіggеr was equal to a white man.

History is littered with filth such as yourself, that dehumanized those you disliked, as an excuse to deny them the most essential of human rights right down to the very right not to be murdered.

You are no better than any of them.

Last edited:
Nobody was forced to have a vax.

During its heyday, I would expect that most people could never have afforded a VAX.

This wasn't like an 8-bit home computer, comparable to an Apple ][ or a TRS-80 or even an IBM-PC. In the days when most computers of that scale were 8-bit single-user machines, and still pretty pricy compared to the average household budget, the most basic VAX was a much larger-scale, 32-bit, multi-user computer system. VAXes had hard drives, back when home computers were still mostly using audio cassette tape recorders for storage, or at best, the most primitive of floppy disk drives.

Last edited:
Factually: vaccine mandates of one sort or another have long been around, particularly for the military, healthcare field and schools. It makes sense. No cared until Covid.

There is a HUGE difference between mandating the use of legitimate, genuine vaccinations, that are proven to be safe and effective, and mandating the use of dangerous, experimental drugs, that have never been adequately proven to be safe nor effective. The latter is a blatant violation of the Nuremberg code, that those guilty of willfully violate it ought to be thrown in prison, at the very least, for a very, very, very long time. This is the very same exact crime for which we put several German and Japanese war criminals to death, shortly after the end of World War II. If that was an appropriate fate for Krauts and Japs that used human beings as unwilling experimental test subjects in dangerous experiments, then surely it is an appropriate fate for those who did the same thing here in America.

So do you support the same right of choice when it comes to women and healthcare?

You're comparing the right not to be used as an unwilling human test subject in a dangerous medical experience, to the “right” to murder an innocent human being in cold blood. Surely even a foul soulless, sociopathic creature that is as intellectually, morally, and spiritually fucked up as you are, has to know that that is not even close to a valid comparison.

The thing is not abortion, but our right to be the one to be able to make our own choices about our bodies and health. It’s about fighting for our right to be able to make that choice.

Murdering another human being has nothing to do with making a choice about your own body. If it did, then the person making that choice would be the one to die as a result of it; and not some innocent child who was given no choice at all.

I would prefer to be able to make my own decisions regarding my body, wouldn’t you With yours? Or do you go running to a politician for treatment guidelines?

IT'S NOT YOUR BODY that you are demanding the “choice” to murder. It is another human being, an innocent child, to whom you do not want to give any choice at all.

If a woman had four abortions she should probably learn personal responsibility

One murder, of an innocent child, in the complete absence of any significant mitigating circumstances, should be enough to warrant the death penalty.

That anyone who has committed one such crime is allowed the opportunity to commit such a crime again, let along four times, ought to be absolutely unthinkable in any truly sane and civilized society.

I have no idea why the head of the RNC is in this story? But anyhow

Yeh, those leftists certainly love women, don't they?

Actually, they don't love anyone but themselves

and they don't do a good job of that, either
It's a propaganda article , both sides on this issue have them. They do no good ; they just blur the truth about the need for abortion as part of women's healthcare.

Just like, in 1930s and 1940s Germany, there was no way that a Jew was deserving of equal rights to a good, German of Aryan blood.

No way that a Bosnian is deserving of equal rights to a Serb in the 1990s Balkan region.

No way, even in early America, that a mere nіggеr was equal to a white man.

History is littered with filth such as yourself, that dehumanized those you disliked, as an excuse to deny them the most essential of human rights right down to the very right not to be murdered.

You are no better than any of them.
it makes me happy to know you support transgenders and homersexuals...

Am I supposed to care about this woman and how many abortions she's had? I laugh. I frankly don't care. It doesn't have any affect on the nation nor me.

Every one of those abortions was the murder of an innocent human being.

Ok, so being a sociopath, you don't care if someone is murdered, as long as it isn't you, or someone close to you.

One murder, of an innocent child, in the complete absence of any significant mitigating circumstances, should be enough to warrant the death penalty.

That anyone who has committed one such crime is allowed the opportunity to commit such a crime again, let along four times, ought to be absolutely unthinkable in any truly sane and civilized society.
That's fine as long as no republicans get to decide that person's fate. They are hopelessly biased on the issue. As this past week's news special on ABC pointed out with 22 women ( all of whom wanted a child ) told their horror stories of what their states did to them. Some almost dying , others forced to deliver and watch the child die in hours. These extreme abortion laws need to end once and for all.

That an embryo/fetus is a ‘baby’ is subjective, personal opinion – not fact; government has no business legislating personal, subjective opinion.

Individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not the state.
No, Mrs. Jones, God has already decided that a fetus is a baby and even whether it is male or female, the only two options God has made.
Anyone with any working brain cells and any common sense at all knows that abortion is the murder of a baby. And murder is against the law in all states and most every country.

Everyone is pro-life – including those who support and defend a woman’s right to privacy and oppose government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty.

There needs to be an answer to end abortion – more government interfering in citizens’ lives and ‘banning’ abortion aren’t the answer.
God says murder violates one of the 10 Commandments. If you weren't an atheist the "answer to end abortion" would be found in your Bible commie America hater.

Forum List

Back