"I Hate Black People!"

"I Hate Black People. Like fuck them all . . . I hate Blacks. End of story."

That's Clarence Thomas' new law clerk.

Fake News. ”According to The New Yorker”, in other words bullshit.

(1) Most Americans do not "h - t -" the ethnicity that is being discussed.

(2) But I believe that many (most?) Americans are wary of the younger ones. (For example, some people will cross the street to avoid having to pass them on a sidewalk; others limit their use of public transportation.)

(3) Well-meaning people feel that this lamentable situation can be improved; other people feel that it is an intractable problem.

It smells wrong just on casual first reading -- Law of Coincidence etc .

From the New Yorker article;

". . . Yet, even within Turning Point, colleagues were so shocked by the bluntness of Clanton’s alleged texts that they preserved screenshots of the messages, which were shared in 2017 with The New Yorker. At the time, multiple Turning Point employees told me that Clanton was the author of the messages.. . "

IOW? No actual proof.

This is where the controversy lay.

The left claims she is an unrepentant racist. The right claims it was a set-up by leftist infiltrators at TPUSA, and now promoted by a subversive media with an agenda.

Who the hell really knows?

Judge Pryor cleared of allegations involving hiring of controversial clerk​

Jan 14, 2022
". . . In his letter, Pryor said Thomas told him that Clanton “was a victim of a pernicious attempt to portray her as a racist.” Thomas also said Turning Point USA had conducted an internal investigation and found that a “rogue employee” had compromised the accounts of several co-workers.

After discovering this, Turning Point fired that employee, Thomas said.

The reason Clanton never spoke out against the allegations is because she is bound by a non-disclosure agreement with her former employer, Pryor wrote. Upon learning this, Pryor said, he reached out to Charlie Kirk, founder and executive director of Turning Point, and asked him to explain what had happened.

In his letter to the court, Pryor quoted a passage from a letter Kirk had sent to him in response.

“The media has alleged that Crystal said and did things that are simply untrue,” Kirk wrote. “I have first-hand knowledge of the situations reported on and I can assure that the media has made serious errors and omissions. The sources of these reports are a group of former employees that have a well-documented desire to malign Crystal’s reputation.”

The employee who was fired had “created fake text messages to be used against other employees,” Kirk wrote.

In their letter, the seven members of Congress, including House Judiciary Committee Chair Jerrold Nadler, said it appeared Pryor and Maze had violated the code of judicial conduct by hiring a law clerk “with a history of nakedly racist and hateful conduct.”

Taking on Clanton as a law clerk “threatens to seriously undermine the public’s faith in the judiciary,” the lawmakers wrote. It also raises the question whether Pryor and Maze could be impartial “in cases where race, religion or national origin plays a role.”

In his response, Pryor said that “reckless charge is both outrageous and meritless. The complaint offers no credible evidence to suggest that I violated the code, and my record of public service proves that I abhor invidious discrimination.”

"I Hate Black People. Like fuck them all . . . I hate Blacks. End of story."

That's Clarence Thomas' new law clerk.

"apparently sending texts"?

Did she send these texts or not? Why the fuck is there an article about someone who "maybe did something bad, but we arent sure yet"? :cuckoo:

"apparently sending texts"?

Did she send these texts or not? Why the fuck is there an article about someone who "maybe did something bad, but we arent sure yet"? :cuckoo:
Because Synthia has to portray every “right winger” as a racist.

Of course I’m sure Synthaholic lives in a diverse neighborhood himself. :laughing0301:

Because Synthia has to portray every “right winger” as a racist.
Not every rightwinger is a racist, but nearly all racists are rightwingers.

Of course I’m sure @Synthaholic lives in a diverse neighborhood himself. :laughing0301:
I don't know a lot of my neighbors, but there's a black family who lives behind me and a lesbian couple who live across the street. My next door neighbor is an an old Italian couple from New York.

I don't know a lot of my neighbors, but there's a black family who lives behind me and a lesbian couple who live across the street. My next door neighbor is an an old Italian couple from New York.

But we DON'T WANT THE IRISH!

^^ confirmed, Synthia lives in a white neighborhood. Wouldn’t be caught dead in a diverse neighborhood.

”One black family“ :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back