🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

i hate when they say the country is divided...

we'll decide when we're divided. healthy debate at any dinner table except for thanksgiving day christmas... birthdays... that's it ...every other holiday is open season.

my god.. relax talk about what the country wants and needs...

don't let the hysterical media stop you from having conversation. conversations....

Yeah I agree. It reminds me of that Democrat debate, where Pete Insufferable started crying that the squabbling was why debates are getting unwatchable, and I forget who, but someone was like "This is in fact a debate Pete".

Apparently the way we should discuss things, is by never talking, and just holding hands and singing camp fire songs or something.

They are unwatchable because they are so boring. It's who can out-commie who.

The suggested social programs they propose are not affordable unless they raise taxes. They can't raise them on the wealthy or industry alone, and everybody understands that........well, maybe not the diehard liberals. Liberals don't believe in cause and effect when it comes to spending, they believe in cause and no effect.
funny how we as the richest country in the world cannot afford what every other modern country can...
we have our military. but yeah i agree about wealth, why does a country like ours even have debt.

Forum List

Back