🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

i hate when they say the country is divided...

the Democrats are for that and Republicans against
What have Republicans done to reverse anything?
Voters are in 2 camps in politicians eyes. Enemies or tools.
The Homeland Security Act- that you're not aware of begs the question how can you vote? The NDAA is the National Defense Authorization Act which rendered the 4th amendment null and void allows domestic spying on citizens destroying the right to privacy- ALL brought to you by Bush, funded and voted for by BOTH sides of the aisle- and it's not to defend our Country (which is immaterial anyway)
4th amendment- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Notice there are no caveats about "defense of the country", or for the war on drugs, which is NOT an enumerated power - nor is telling citizens what they can ingest. Just because you agree with it is immaterial until you refuse to acknowledge that by approving of unconstitutional actions means you favor an unconstitutional gov't which affects not only you but 300million others and then cry because you don't like the other side doing something you don't approve of- the pledge of allegiance states- Liberty and Justice for all- thugs in suits in DC swear an oath to protect and defend the constitution- not just bits and pieces to rally the tools or defeat the enemies-

Republicans want the same shit Democrats do- control. Period. The bunch in DC are building a world wide empire and the constitution doesn't authorize that either- BOTH sides are irresponsible in their constitutional duties which are enumerated.
BOTH sides subscribe to borrow (what it is authorized to coin and set the value of) and spend to enslave the world to the federal reserve notes, the interest of which your kids, kids,kids,kids will be paying interest on- BOTH sides subscribe to Neocon policy which is the aforementioned worldwide hegemony- wake up and smell the roses (or horseshit)- this country is not what it's supposed to be, thanks to Republicans and Democrats.
Just the same, I would like to see the Democrats get real control for 8 years and see if you are correct LOL. It's been fifty years except for 35 days under Obama in the middle of a gigantic GOP economic meltdown.
/—-/ If you want to see the results of 8 years of complete DemocRAT control, visit San Fransisco.

Just the same I would prefer Healthcare living wage daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and great vacations and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations their fair share, like every other modern country, not this GOP swamp. Only propaganda makes this mess possible.

What you prefer is immaterial, not only to me, but to the constitution and politicians.
NO corporation pays taxes in this Country. ALL taxes are paid by the product/service consumer.
You might want to look at tax tables to see who pays what taxes.
A "living wage"? LOL- that varies from region to region. What omnipotent will make the determination for you?
Cheap college? LOL- then stop your godvernment from forcing loans which allow higher costs. Stop "liberal" academia from wanting a "living wage".
Want a "great vacation"? Why should someone else worry about your vacation desires? Can you show me, in the constitution, where the gov't is supposed to?
Propaganda is what Democrats specialize in- you're living proof. Propaganda is merely rhetoric- politically it's used to sell bullshit. BOTH sides goals are the same. To make tools of enemies. Congratulations, tool.

First off, HSA is what is commonly known as Health Savings Accounts, but with all these goofy acronyms, it's a little hard to keep up. So I had no idea if that's what you were talking about. Secondly, what Bush did is not in violation of the 4th. It was written so that the government cannot come to your cabin, and rip up the floor boards of your daughters bedroom looking for evidence against the state.

In the case of our fight against terrorism, it was learned that the terrorists of 911 were communicating on the internet and cell phones. Most everybody asked (at the time) how this was possible without the government having knowledge of it? And the better question would be, do we allow them to do the exact same thing in the future?

The federal government could care less where you order your pizza from, or how well your mother is getting along living with your sister. What they are looking for were plots against our country. Terror cells are within the US (so they say) and another 911 could involve people who are among us right now.

So they set up a computerized system. Like key words in Google, it sifts through millions of communications every hour using key words. When a communication is sifted out, they look into it further. They have no idea who they are listening to, nor where they are from, of course unless they reveal to the other party their location. In any case, they are not spying on Americans for their personal or political reasons. It's of no interest to them.

Spending is something we can agree on, and you asked why Republicans don't do something about it.

This is what I call my Ray from Cleveland's raccoon theory. You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go into the house and fetch that ham on the bone you were going to throw out anyway. After the animal eats in delight for about 30 seconds, try to take that ham bone back and see what happens to you.

This is what happens when the federal government enslaves citizens to hand-out programs. Like the raccoon, once it's in their possession, it's rightfully theirs, even though they didn't get it on their own. So when Republicans do get power, they know they can't take away that ham bone without getting their hand chewed up.

Economist Walter E Williams put it best. He said "I'm going to run for a seat in Congress. My platform will be I will not bring any money back to our state. I will vote against all spending bills. Would you vote for me if I were truly running?"

I don't make shit up. The HSA is as stated. That some refuse to accept it doesn't make it not so.
STOP with the War on Terror bullshit. Ok? That's identical to the the War on Drugs. A fucking joke and the funny part is- politicians know it.

NSA Spying

The House voted to allow the NSA to keep spying on Americans

The NSA Continues to Violate Americans' Internet Privacy Rights

New FISA Court Opinion Reveals More Illegal FBI Spying On Americans

The rest of your rant is funny- we cannot agree on spending. It's not that is can't be, it's that it won't be. Big difference.

The Homeland Security Act- that you're not aware of begs the question how can you vote? The NDAA is the National Defense Authorization Act which rendered the 4th amendment null and void allows domestic spying on citizens destroying the right to privacy- ALL brought to you by Bush, funded and voted for by BOTH sides of the aisle- and it's not to defend our Country (which is immaterial anyway)
4th amendment- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Notice there are no caveats about "defense of the country", or for the war on drugs, which is NOT an enumerated power - nor is telling citizens what they can ingest. Just because you agree with it is immaterial until you refuse to acknowledge that by approving of unconstitutional actions means you favor an unconstitutional gov't which affects not only you but 300million others and then cry because you don't like the other side doing something you don't approve of- the pledge of allegiance states- Liberty and Justice for all- thugs in suits in DC swear an oath to protect and defend the constitution- not just bits and pieces to rally the tools or defeat the enemies-

Republicans want the same shit Democrats do- control. Period. The bunch in DC are building a world wide empire and the constitution doesn't authorize that either- BOTH sides are irresponsible in their constitutional duties which are enumerated.
BOTH sides subscribe to borrow (what it is authorized to coin and set the value of) and spend to enslave the world to the federal reserve notes, the interest of which your kids, kids,kids,kids will be paying interest on- BOTH sides subscribe to Neocon policy which is the aforementioned worldwide hegemony- wake up and smell the roses (or horseshit)- this country is not what it's supposed to be, thanks to Republicans and Democrats.
Just the same, I would like to see the Democrats get real control for 8 years and see if you are correct LOL. It's been fifty years except for 35 days under Obama in the middle of a gigantic GOP economic meltdown.
/—-/ If you want to see the results of 8 years of complete DemocRAT control, visit San Fransisco.
Incredibly successful economy, very happy people oh, very well treated underclass. But there is not enough low income housing just like everywhere else in the country thanks to the give away to the rich GOP dominance the last 30 35 years. You are a brainwashed functional moron. Only propaganda garbage makes this mess possible. The country is so desperate for Democratic dominance for a while it is ridiculous.

Just the same I would prefer Healthcare living wage daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and great vacations and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations their fair share, like every other modern country, not this GOP swamp. Only propaganda makes this mess possible.

What you prefer is immaterial, not only to me, but to the constitution and politicians.
NO corporation pays taxes in this Country. ALL taxes are paid by the product/service consumer.
A "living wage"? LOL- that varies from region to region. What omnipotent will make the determination for you?
Cheap college? LOL- then stop your godvernment from forcing loans which allow higher costs. Stop "liberal" academia from wanting a "living wage".
Want a "great vacation"? Why should someone else worry about your vacation desires? Can you show me, in the constitution, where the gov't is supposed to?
Propaganda is what Democrats specialize in- you're living proof. Propaganda is merely rhetoric- politically it's used to sell bullshit. BOTH sides goals are the same. To make tools of enemies. Congratulations, tool.
propaganda is also garbage misinformation which you are full of like all GOP voters. Breaking for dupes like you... Hillary Obama and Democrats are honest, the GOP is the swamp. Innocent until proven guilty proves it. And no there is no conspiracy of everyone in the world against you. Your facts are all wrong only Fox Rush etc and Rupert Murdoch newspapers agree with your crap at all. The rest of the world of law enforcement and journalists think you are nuts. Try respected media like the BBC France 24 you name it and get some reality, ignoramus. I will call you that because you don't know anything factual. Politically. I'm sure you are all lovely people but the hate of Democrats is total garbage. And based on total garbage propaganda only.

Do what every other modern country does instead of give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else, super duper. We are the only country without a living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave great vacations and infrastructure. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Google fact left the demise of the middle class. Slow ruined since 1982. You are a total dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich.

Brainwashed much? You people are like Pavlov's dog. LOL

no corporations pay taxes? You are out of your mind. They pay about 10% of all taxes. They used to pay 30% before Reagan. Amazon pays nothing that is totally ridiculous and they are putting small business out of business. They figure 35%. And you are for that. As usual you don't know what is going on....

what about a third party that has a name besides "independent" a middle third party with mediocre goals and skills, no talent and runs away from hard work. people that can't look up when they're talking because of their cell phone.... people missing their own lives because of the cell phone. third party... a party line if you will.

we'll decide when we're divided. healthy debate at any dinner table except for thanksgiving day christmas... birthdays... that's it ...every other holiday is open season.

my god.. relax talk about what the country wants and needs...

don't let the hysterical media stop you from having conversation. conversations....

Yeah I agree. It reminds me of that Democrat debate, where Pete Insufferable started crying that the squabbling was why debates are getting unwatchable, and I forget who, but someone was like "This is in fact a debate Pete".

Apparently the way we should discuss things, is by never talking, and just holding hands and singing camp fire songs or something.

we'll decide when we're divided. healthy debate at any dinner table except for thanksgiving day christmas... birthdays... that's it ...every other holiday is open season.

don't let the hysterical media stop you from having conversation. conversations....

Yeah I agree. It reminds me of that Democrat debate, where Pete Insufferable started crying that the squabbling was why debates are getting unwatchable, and I forget who, but someone was like "This is in fact a debate Pete".

Apparently the way we should discuss things, is by never talking, and just holding hands and singing camp fire songs or something.

They are unwatchable because they are so boring. It's who can out-commie who.

The suggested social programs they propose are not affordable unless they raise taxes. They can't raise them on the wealthy or industry alone, and everybody understands that........well, maybe not the diehard liberals. Liberals don't believe in cause and effect when it comes to spending, they believe in cause and no effect.

Hey wash!

I hope you and your family are having a great Thanksgiving holiday!
el toro ! i was on the bench for two years... washingtonamerica is back amigo... i need your help.
you and brian greenway are the best canadians i know... sorry man... the only canadians i know. can you get me getty's autograph... i know i ask every time we cross paths.. heh. :eusa_angel:

If you're talking about Geddy Lee. I can. I've worked with him and the band several times.

If you're not sorry to misunderstand your post.
toto (toro) whom i call harper.. and i go way back.... but man fuckin a cool... i just watched (again) the netflix rush thing... you know bob and doug makenzie then... are you a player ?

rush is one of the most remarkable bands ever.. cool ass canadians all

the problem is that the GOP propaganda machine and its dupes have different facts from 95% of the world than all the law enforcement and respected journalists.
do you mean climate change ?

the problem is that the GOP propaganda machine and its dupes have different facts from 95% of the world than all the law enforcement and respected journalists.
Yes and all the phony scandals about Democrats and all the Misinformation about our flat tax system if you count all taxes, and all the mobbed-up garbage the orange clown has been up to....

They are unwatchable because they are so boring. It's who can out-commie who.

The suggested social programs they propose are not affordable unless they raise taxes. They can't raise them on the wealthy or industry alone, and everybody understands that........well, maybe not the diehard liberals. Liberals don't believe in cause and effect when it comes to spending, they believe in cause and no effect.
funny how we as the richest country in the world cannot afford what every other modern country can...

Yes and all the phony scandals about Democrats and all the Misinformation about our flat tax system if you count all taxes, and all the mobbed-up garbage the orange clown has been up to....
i think the next report might change your mind. IG december 9. maybe not.

Forum List

Back