🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

i hate when they say the country is divided...

I hate when Trumpers do everything possible to divide this country and then whine about how divisive things have become

Translation:
“I hate when good, decent, real Americans stand in the way of those twisted, fucked in the head pieces of shit whom seek to morph this once great nation into a no borders, no boundaries, anything goes, free for all shithole ideal for lowlifes, degenerates, weirdos and wetbacks.”

Pass the 2010 immigration bill with ID card to end this long-running GOP scam. The Democrats are against outlaw treatment of illegals. It is stupid and doesn't work. And is very unamerican. Your hate of people seeking asylum from GOP War on Drugs global warming drought is noted.

How about we just keep deporting them, yeah way better idea.

The Democrats have been pi$$ing-off folks for a long while now...

Kissing the a$$e$ of Illegal Aliens...

Shoving the Sexual Deviants and Perverts Gay Agenda down our throats...

Kissing the a$$e$ of Muslims after 9-11...

Obstructing Bush 43 in retaliation for the Clinton impeachment...

And a hundred other sins...

It's small wonder that the Orange Creature managed to hoodwink enough Bumper-Sticker Echo-Chambers into voting for him...

Worse, the goddamned Democrats keep repeating their same, stupid, idiotic mistakes, and blame their losses on everyone but themselves...

It it weren't for the current Chief Twit, it would be enough to make ya vote Republican... :21:
Nice comment Wash. You managed to lampoon obnoxious gay rights supporters, muslim terrorist a-holes, the orange creature, democrats and backhandedly the republican party. I'm not sure how you missed the loudmouth gun rights nuts and anti 2nd amendment idiots, the fantics on both sides of the abortions issue, and the russians. For my tastes, you could have left God out of it. But, overall a nice job!

I have nothing in common with the traitors on the left. Also, franco chill out brother.
Do you have any argument at all, troll? LOL. Traitors on the left? Who is in prison, brainwashed functional moron? Do people are just unbelievable. Change the channel.

God where to even begin, lets start with the left's support of illegals. :eusa_hand:
Pass the 2010 immigration bill with ID card to end this long-running GOP scam. The Democrats are against outlaw treatment of illegals. It is stupid and doesn't work. And is very unamerican. Your hate of people seeking asylum from GOP War on Drugs global warming drought is noted.

What do you mean by “outlaw treatment”?
WRONG...it is extremely American to impose the law on criminals.
“GOP war on drugs global warming drought”.....WTF does that mean?
Thirdworlders aren’t seeking asylum at all...they are seeking free shit for their litters of children...They lack the iQ to know they should slow the fertility rate...that would be what decent, civil, first world minded human beings and animals in the wild do.
Illegals are not on welfare, they work like hell. What you are talkin about is going to school if they are kids. That is not welfare except in dupe world.

Of course you watch the propaganda machine so they don't mention that these is it illegal for nowadays are all actually legal asylum seekers from El Salvador and Guatemala where the farms are all dried up and the only business is the GOP War on Drugs. Great job. And you cut Aid to these places LOL!! Everything you know is wrong. No sacrifice is too great to save our rich and giant corporations from paying taxes....

And they keep coming back. LOL. We need an ID card to stop them from working here. End of story like other countries have. The GOP loves this stuff and the easily bullied labor. Super duper. You can use the ID card to stop illegals from voting LOL. Vote for me!

And they keep coming back. LOL. We need an ID card to stop them from working here. End of story like other countries have. The GOP loves this stuff and the easily bullied labor. Super duper. You can use the ID card to stop illegals from voting LOL. Vote for me!

Right, illegals won't forge ID cards like they currently forge documents. :icon_rolleyes:

I hate when Trumpers do everything possible to divide this country and then whine about how divisive things have become

You mean like the war on women?

Who calls who the racists?
Who calls who the homophobes?
Who calls who xenophobic?
Do the wealthy people attack you, or is it the other way around?
Does industry attack you, or is it the other way around?
Do armed citizens attack citizens who don't have or carry guns, or is it the other way around?
How many statues have the Republicans ripped down on public land?
Do Republican students threaten violence on a college campus because of a liberal speaker, or is it the other way around?

So tell us once again, who is it that's dividing the country?

I have nothing in common with the traitors on the left. Also, franco chill out brother.
Do you have any argument at all, troll? LOL. Traitors on the left? Who is in prison, brainwashed functional moron? Do people are just unbelievable. Change the channel.

God where to even begin, lets start with the left's support of illegals. :eusa_hand:

Thirdworlders aren’t seeking asylum at all...they are seeking free shit for their litters of children...They lack the iQ to know they should slow the fertility rate...that would be what decent, civil, first world minded human beings and animals in the wild do.
Illegals are not on welfare, they work like hell. What you are talkin about is going to school if they are kids. That is not welfare except in dupe world.

Of course you watch the propaganda machine so they don't mention that these is it illegal for nowadays are all actually legal asylum seekers from El Salvador and Guatemala where the farms are all dried up and the only business is the GOP War on Drugs. Great job. And you cut Aid to these places LOL!! Everything you know is wrong. No sacrifice is too great to save our rich and giant corporations from paying taxes....

Oh Franco...how can you be so stupid?
Public funded education and public funded healthcare, EBT and housing assistance all fall under the “GENERAL WELFARE”mandate found within that pesky document you hate referred to as the US CONSTITUTION.
Here’s more to make you feel even more LefTarded.
Where do you stand?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

/—-/ GOP scam? Look at what’s happening at the border. You want this to happen here?
Mexico gunbattle near Texas border between suspected cartel members, police leaves at least 21 dead

Mexico gunbattle near Texas border between suspected cartel members, police leaves at least 21 dead

Oh Franco...how can you be so stupid?
Public funded education and public funded healthcare, EBT and housing assistance all fall under the “GENERAL WELFARE”mandate found within that pesky document you hate referred to as the US CONSTITUTION.
Here’s more to make you feel even more LefTarded.
Where do you stand?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
Bologna oh, super duper. As your propaganda rag link says, they only get welfare through their children who are born in the United States. The last time they checked, 2007 94% of illegal males worked, 65% paid taxes and 35% own homes. Pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill real ID card and end this mess. Once the GOP invites them in, humanity says we have to give amnesty to the non-criminals. The wall is stupid and won't work and is un American and fascist.

/—-/ GOP scam? Look at what’s happening at the border. You want this to happen here?

I want to decriminalize drugs. It has already destroyed Central America and Colombia Latin America and basically the United States too. And make treatment mental Health system.Which the rich and giant corporations will pay for along with savings on police prisons etcetera etc. Half of our prison population is drugs and most of that just people using. Wonderful GOP garbage.

I want to decriminalize drugs. It has already destroyed Central America and Colombia Latin America and basically the United States too. And make treatment mental Health system.Which the rich and giant corporations will pay for along with savings on police prisons etcetera etc. Half of our prison population is drugs and most of that just people using. Wonderful GOP garbage.
/—-/ So the GOP forced people to be addicts? How did they miss me?

Having them be illegal and the gigantic business they are has been a distinct catastrophe for the country. And all the countries south of us have been worse off for it. Give it the f*** ** LOL

They certainly have blocked any treatment for addiction as much as they can and refused any mental Health system. Their whole operation of inequality and horrible upward Mobility are a disaster. Everything they do is a catastrophe. Trump's great achievement is not screwing up Obama's recovery.

Having them be illegal and the gigantic business they are has been a distinct catastrophe for the country. And all the countries south of us have been worse off for it. Give it the f*** ** LOL
/—-/ Thats just mindless gibberish. You’re just lashing out. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I don't want it happening anywhere. And of course we have our own version in our inner cities fighting over who gets to sell drugs to suburbanites and Hicks.

/—-/ Thats just mindless gibberish. You’re just lashing out. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Having drugs be illegal has been a catastrophe. since the 60s. And the GOP has been behind the drug war all the way. Law and order Nanny state.

Forum List

Back