I have a feeling there are millions of Americans younger than me that are envious!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Envious that at age 78 I'm probably not going to see the conclusion of the demise of the USA economy, government and probably millions of lives that will die either through starvation, suicide or illnesses. And these people will be envious of me that I'm no longer going to have to watch the demise of America. How truly sad. The ONLY country in the world that...13% of the world's adults -- or more than 640 million people -- say they would like to leave their country permanently. Roughly 150 million of them say they would like to move to the U.S. -- giving it the undisputed title as the world's most desired destination for potential migrants since Gallup started tracking these patterns in 2007.https://news.gallup.com/poll/153992/150-Million-Adults-Worldwide-Migrate.aspx
Yup I truly feel sorry for my grandchild. Really sad.

Envious that at age 78 I'm probably not going to see the conclusion of the demise of the USA economy, government and probably millions of lives that will die either through starvation, suicide or illnesses. And these people will be envious of me that I'm no longer going to have to watch the demise of America. How truly sad. The ONLY country in the world that...13% of the world's adults -- or more than 640 million people -- say they would like to leave their country permanently. Roughly 150 million of them say they would like to move to the U.S. -- giving it the undisputed title as the world's most desired destination for potential migrants since Gallup started tracking these patterns in 2007.https://news.gallup.com/poll/153992/150-Million-Adults-Worldwide-Migrate.aspx
Yup I truly feel sorry for my grandchild. Really sad.
It is nice to have lived the best years that counted in a time when it counted.

It was a time when men did not wear dresses. A time when dancing with men was unheard of.

It is nice to have lived the best years that counted in a time when it counted.

It was a time when men did not wear dresses. A time when dancing with men was unheard of.
1610409007633.png

Forum List

Back