I have a question for anti-theists

All organizations are inclined to do that, otherwise they dissolve, because of a lack of participation. Why can't you critical thinkers figure that out?

Most non-religious organizations can't threaten their followers with eternal damnation.

Way, way too much reverence on the presidency for a person who probably claims to be an independent critical thinker - what about the other branches, and the checks and balances, do they work??
Why do you revert to politics???

Do they? Frankly, what we've seen in the Age of Trump is that the "checks and balances" don't work. The guy can get caught committing outright treason in a room full of military officers, and still not get impeached.

LOL who actually put you in charge of knowledge classification systems?
Wake the fuck up, bitch! Who put Copernicus in charge of correctly describing the movement of the planets?
Copernican Revolution - Wikipedia
Who put Galileo Galilei in charge of what ever it is he described to be for the betterment of mankind?
Galileo Galilei - Wikipedia
Who put Isaac Newton in charge of what ever it is he described to be for the betterment of mankind?
Isaac Newton - Wikipedia
Who put Albert Einstein in charge of what ever it is he described to be for the betterment of mankind?
Who put Christopher Columbus in charge of what ever it is he described to be for the betterment of mankind?
Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia
Whatever that means
Knowledge organization - Wikipedia
You get this through your fucking head, bitch, I recognized a deficiency in social organization and I found the problem, deliberated the functional theory, and generated the initial applications.
So in other words you are putting yourself in charge and are comparable to Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and Columbus.

LOL the only thing that you are actually in charge of is your own delusions

Next

So in other words you are putting yourself in charge and are comparable to Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and Columbus.
Bigger than them - I am delivering a more important scientific formula.

I am the sane person in the insane world.
You have over 5,000 posts in four and half months. :clap: For what?

Bigger than them - I am delivering a more important scientific formula.

I am the sane person in the insane world.
You have over 5,000 posts in four and half months. :clap: For what?
For getting idiots to entertain me naturally

Forum List

Back