I have a question....

Before I started participating in forums like this, I thought such people were a myth, seriously. Lol.

If there was no internet, would these be the same people walking the streets with signs on them about demons and the end of the world and stuff? We used to have a crazy guy in town who did that stuff. He would walk around quoting scripture to nobody in particular, just whoever would listen. :cuckoo:

You just described the disciples. And Paul.

Lol! I described a crazy guy in my town. :lol:

Then by all means you should be as adept as the crazies at predicting the future. The very same man that people watched remove demons, predicted this 2000 years ago, after only 3 years of preaching his message:
Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
^ Spot on.
Surely you can predict something for me that will be happening 2,000 years from now. Do that for me please, you being sane and all.

Then by all means you should be as adept as the crazies at predicting the future. The very same man that people watched remove demons, predicted this 2000 years ago, after only 3 years of preaching his message:
^ Spot on.
Surely you can predict something for me that will be happening 2,000 years from now. Do that for me please, you being sane and all.

Are you kidding or what? Lol. The guy I'm talking about is legitimately crazy.

^ Spot on.

waiting.......

Forum List

Back