I have been thinking about voting a straight 3rd party ticket in November

There is a faster way to do it.
Since most people are going to vote for or against one of the two parties, third party will never get enough votes to be a concern to the establishment politicians. Third party is like a flea to them.
But, we do know that both parties look closely at their registered voters, its really all that matters to them because they know people in the end will most of the time vote party.
so, drop the party affiliation with the republicans and the democrats and register as a third party. If enough people were to do this the republicans and the democrats would start evaluating their performance pretty quick. They would then have to change to fall back in line with the average voter.
I dropped republican in GWs 2nd year and switched to libertarian. I dont even like libertarians but thats what I am.

I guess that all depends on where you live.

Many states won't let you vote in the primary unless there are independent candidates. If you are registered anything other than the two parties, they won't let you vote in either primary.

To me, the primaries are the most important election because it does tell your party which direction the constituents wish to go. You did what many did in the Republican party during GW which was change affiliation. Do you think the RNC learned anything? I don't. But now that the people nominated Trump, you bet they are taking this more seriously than ever.

Since most people are going to vote for or against one of the two parties, third party will never get enough votes to be a concern to the establishment politicians. Third party is like a flea to them.
But, we do know that both parties look closely at their registered voters, its really all that matters to them because they know people in the end will most of the time vote party.
so, drop the party affiliation with the republicans and the democrats and register as a third party. If enough people were to do this the republicans and the democrats would start evaluating their performance pretty quick. They would then have to change to fall back in line with the average voter.
I dropped republican in GWs 2nd year and switched to libertarian. I dont even like libertarians but thats what I am.

Many states won't let you vote in the primary unless there are independent candidates. If you are registered anything other than the two parties, they won't let you vote in either primary.

To me, the primaries are the most important election because it does tell your party which direction the constituents wish to go. You did what many did in the Republican party during GW which was change affiliation. Do you think the RNC learned anything? I don't. But now that the people nominated Trump, you bet they are taking this more seriously than ever.
well there is the primary problem, but you have to remember, you dont really get to pick who you want, you get to pick your choice of those they are willing to put out there.

well there is the primary problem, but you have to remember, you dont really get to pick who you want, you get to pick your choice of those they are willing to put out there.
They are prostitutes?

They are prostitutes?
LOL
In many ways,,, Yes.

Johnson's ok, but a vote for him is only a vote for Hitlery. It'll hurt Trump. And i'm not willing to help hand the country over to the Progressive Globalists. Gotta go with Trump.
Do you think Trump can win?

Are you willing to answer yes or no, without qualifications?

This election is like trying to figure out whether to stick your dick in a bear trap, a meat grinder, or Hillary Clinton. Just too tough to call, with the only outcome being extremely painful and disturbing.

Johnson's ok, but a vote for him is only a vote for Hitlery. It'll hurt Trump. And i'm not willing to help hand the country over to the Progressive Globalists. Gotta go with Trump.
Do you think Trump can win?

Are you willing to answer yes or no, without qualifications?

Yes.
The global elite are ineffectual then.

Hopefully. Ya gotta still have some hope.
Good luck man. I'm more of a realist.

Forum List

Back